Part 6 *Warning* Your Might Cry

Later that day everyone sat on the deck and the kids were inside watching TV. 

Shawn and Beyoncé explained to everyone about what Jalen and Jada's mom were trying to do.

"They can't be serious there's no way that they would even consider putting those kids back with that woman, Do they even realize how far those kids have come with you two." Matt said.

"If the grandparents are racists surely the CPS wouldn't allow the children to be placed in that environment," Ms. Tina stated as she brushed the hair from her daughter's eyes.

"They can't take my babies!" Beyoncé cried curling up next to her mom.

The other’s looked on quietly; they knew this was traumatic for Beyoncé seeing that childhood disease had made it impossible for her to carry a baby full-term.

"Maybe we should have just called the cops." Trey said as he pulled Kelly closer to him.

"We knew that there was a chance that Bey would get attached to the kids, but yet we all agreed to keep them here." Kelly replied quietly.

"What y'all did was right." Shawn's dad said. "I've seen how far those kids have come and it's a miracle."

Before anyone could say anything Nathan stepped out on the deck.

"Bey Bey, can we have some ice cream?" He asked.

Bey turned her face to whip her tears.

"I'll get it." Kelly said standing.

"What's wrong with Bey Bey?" Nathan asked concerned.

"Nothing for you to worry about." Kelly said as they went in the house.

Kelly gave the kids ice cream and made sure everything was good with them before she went back out. After another hour and countless ideas Beyoncé and Shawn's parents left along with Trey's mom.

"Maybe we should get going too." Trey said.

"I'm gonna stay to be here in the morning." Kelly said.

She knew her best friend needed her.

*******************

"Bey, the house is already clean." Shawn said.

"I know but these people are gonna look at everything and everything has to be straight." Bey said.

Shawn scratched his head as he watched his wife dust away imaginary dust. The house was as clean as it could be.

Kelly had the kids in the room. The boys were in jeans and polo's and the girls were in dresses and not a hair was out of place.

Mrs. Walker and her supervisor arrived at ten am sharp. She greeted them at the door and pointed out the children from oldest to youngest.

"Mrs. Carter." Mrs. Walker said.

"Yes, you probably want to see the rooms now." Beyoncé said as she began to show them the rooms.

Mrs. Walker looked at her supervisor and she her supervisor shook her head.

"Mrs. Carter, we're not here to look at the rooms." The supervisor said.

"Oh." Beyoncé said.

"We're here to take Jalen and Jada." She said.

"What!" Shawn and Bey said.

"You aren't taking them back to their mother, I thought that we would have a day in court and the judge would decide who the kids get to stay with." Beyoncé said tearfully.

"That's true." Mrs. Walker said.

"So why are you taking them?" Shawn asked raising his voice.

"Their mother filed a request with the office that the kids be removed from your home; she doesn't want the kids to get anymore attached to you than they already are." The Supervisor explained.

Beyoncé couldn't believe it as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I think it's best if you stay in here. It's gonna be harder to take them if your standing there." Mrs. Walker said.

Bey went to go walk behind them until Shawn grabbed her hand.

"Bey, don't. We don't wanna cause anymore trauma." Shawn said.

"Bey Bey!!!!" Beyoncé heard Jada scream and tried to leave the room but Shawn grabbed.

"Shawn, let me go!" Beyoncé said.

"Baby, we have to do this right if we want to get them back." Shawn said as his heart broke watching his wife collapse on the floor with tears.

That's so damn sad, *shakes away thug tears* What yall thinking? The quicker you let me know the quicker an update will come.