Chapter 3: Coffee with a Movie

It was a saturday, just a plain old saturday. Mai was on her bed with her phone in her and she was hugging a pillow "Hey, chisato" she said, sounding obnoxious on purpose "Could you pass me that bar of chocolate over there"

"Yea sure" Chisato said as she threw it to her.

"Ugh, I'm so bored" Mai said, putting her phone down and leaning against the wall.

"Call Nacky and ask her if she wants to do anything" Chisato said, standing up.

"She told me she is busy, she said she is planning something exciting she that she cannot wait to show us" Mai said in response before getting off her bed and stretching.

"Ah, really, then can't wait for that" Chisato said "hopefully it is something that will help boost her confidence"

"Maybe" Mai replied while going through her shelfs and eating the chocolate bar. "Who would guess such a shy girl like her is best friends with you"

"Hey!, I'm not that bad!" Chisato exclaimed before smirking "anyway, you are not really a innocent flower are you?" Mai then laughed.

"Okay, so any ideas on what to do then?" Mai then added.

"How about we just watch a movie?" Chisato said, moving towards the shelfs.

"Yea, sure, but not a horror one this time, last time we watched one I just hid behind you" Mai said, embarrassed "How about a romance movie!"

"The last one we watched you just cried into my shoulder" Chisato said, giving her a stare.

"Well, it was really emotional, the way the person loved her from childhood but she never loved them back" Mai said, putting her head in her hands.

"Well if you love someone and they don't love you back, you just have to accept it, its just life!" Chisato said, her smile slowly disappearing as she stared at Mai.

"Chissaa?!" Mai said with a worried look.

"What!...um..I must of drifted off" chisato then said, trying to smile.

"Okay, then what movie you want to watch then?" Mai asked, looking at the shelf of movies.

"How about this sc-fi" Chisato said picking out a movie and smiling.

Airi and Maimi were walking through town both with shopping bags in hand. "Hey, Nacky texted me, she said that she is planning something exciting for us" Maimi said as she looked at her phone.

"ah really! well, I wonder what it is! maybe its a huge present! maybe its a trip to disneyland!" Airi said quickly and excitedly.

"Well, whatever it is, she must be putting loads of effort into it, if she is shutting herself in on a saturday on it" Maimi said, putting her phone away.

"Ah well, we will see on monday-Ah! look at this cute dress" Airi said before running to a shop and seeing a cute red floral dress through the window "oh, but its so expensive though" she said seeing the price tag. Maimi rushed to her side.

"Ah that is cute" Maimi said in agreement "but too expensive, come on" she said trying to pull Airi away.

"One day!" Airi said in a sad tone as she walked away.

"Hey look! its Chinami and Saki!" Maimi said as she spotted the two. Chinami ran towards them waving her arm, Saki following her.

"Hey!" Chinami said lively "How are you guys doing?"

"We are fine!" Maimi said happily.

"Yea! fine! apart from finding a really cute dress but it was really expensive!" Airi said quickly, making a grumpy face after.

"Ah, I see" Saki said.

"So, how long have you guys been here?" Maimi asked.

"Oh, just since around ten" Saki said, smiling.

"We woke up early!" Chinami exclaimed.

"She made me" Saki said smiling.

"Really? wow that's early!" Airi said suprised.

"Yea Chii, I thought you liked your sleep" Maimi asked, laughing.

"Well I woke up early, and I was hungry so I thought there was no point in going back to sleep" Chinami said.

"Ah, that is so like you" Airi said.

"And its so like Saki here to actually agree to go somewhere early for you" Maimi said.

"Yea, it is" Saki said, starting to laugh.

"well we were just heading home now" Chinami said "Since we came so early, so see you!" Chinami and Saki then departed as they exchanged their goodbyes. Airi and Maimi then walked a bit more.

"Ah, its sooo cold today" Airi said, shivering, as a breeze crossed them.

"Yea, should we go inside and get some coffee?" Maimi then suggested.

"Sure!" Airi said, they then went to a coffee shop and ordered some Coffee. While they were there, Maimi noticed the amount of sugar Airi put into her coffee.

"You sure that's enough?" Maimi asked, staring at Airi with a smile.

"Oh yea, sorry" Airi said laughing. As they drank their coffee, Maimi then said.

"anyway, have you listened to the newest Morning musume single yet?" before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Ah! not yet, I keep forgetting to check" Airi said.

"Well it's really good!" Maimi said, smiling.

"okay, I'll be sure to check when I get home!" Airi added.

After the movie ended, Chisato noticed Mai fast asleep. "Oh mai" She said before waking her up.

"oh huh wha-" she looked at the clock on her wall "how much of the movie did I miss" she said embarrassed.

"Probably just a little" Chisato assured her as she smiled. "Well I should be getting home now"

"okay!" Mai said "I'll go see you off" Mai and Chisato then went downstairs and Mai opened the door for Chisato.

"See you!" Chisato said as she set of.

"Byeee!" Mai replied with a hug smile.

On monday, before first lesson, Chisato, Mai, Airi and Maimi were all seated at one table. Saki was standing there with a piece of paper and a bunch of notes, she was also wearing her glasses. "okay guys! my idea I have is that, we, together, should start a dance club in this school!"