Chapter 6: The clean up

One week later, Saki was quickly walking through the corridors, dodging people as she ran, she had her hair messily tied up and was holding her books to her chest. Saki, was never popular and she was very shy. this led to her getting bullied a lot in middle school, and sometimes in high school. She then bumped right into Maimi.

"Are you okay?" Maimi asked, noticing her haste.

"Yea!" Saki replied, trying to smile. Maimi then gave her a concerned look. "okay... I was told, that I probably couldn't dance for my life by someone...." She then said, looking at the ground.

"Don't listen to them!" Maimi then said "They have never seen you dance, have they!"

"Yea true...but..." Saki then started.

"No buts! you just try your hardest, okay?" Maimi then exclaimed, before giving her a hug. "Now come on, lets go meet up with the others in the library. When they got there, Chisato, Mai and Airi were sitting around a table. "Hey" Maimi said as she sat down, followed by Saki. Chisato then looked up at Saki.

"Hey! Nacky! are you okay? I overheard those kids say that you probably can't dance, you want me to beat them up for you!" She the said, putting her hand into a fist after.

"No no no no no no!, it's fine!!!" Saki said quickly, before smiling.

"Chisato, you really think YOU could beat someone up" Mai said, smiling.

"Oh quiet you" Chisato said, lightly slapping her.

"Soooooo! Has the Wasps nest been dealt with?" Airi asked, closing the book she was reading.

"Yea!" Saki said, smiling. "we could go after school!"

"that sounds good!" Airi said, mai then nodded happily.

"yep!" Maimi said.

"Yea, all my after school detentions finished friday last week so I'm free!" Chisato said happily.

"I've brought some stuff to help us clean it!" Saki then said.

"Ah that's good!" Airi then said smiling.

As the walked in the snow to the dance studio, Airi walked up to Saki and asked "Are you okay? like really? With the bullying."

"I'm fine!" Saki said "It's nothing really!"

"It's been getting worse lately, hasn't it?" Airi then asked in a concerned tone.

"Well..."Saki started slowly "Ever since it got out that I was starting a dance club, the people who normally bully me, have been doing it even more..."

"Well...just prove to them that you will make this dance club something special and you do have all of us with you as well!, and Chisato is always willing to protect you, like she always did" Saki then slowly smiled.

"Yea, true..." She then looked up at Chisato, who was playfully talking to Mai. When they got to the dance studio, Saki opened the door and they went in.

"Oh thank god!" Mai said as she saw that the wasps nest was gone, giving a sign of relief. They had also noticed that the many scattered leaflets were gone. Saki then put down her bag and opened it to reveal some dusters and cleaning polish.They then started by cleaning the large mirror. Maimi then saw Airi struggling with cleaning the mirror.

"Airi?" Maimi asked, starting to giggle. "are you okay there?"

"This mark isn't going away!" Airi exclaimed, in a annoyed tone, wiping furiously at a mark on the mirror. Maimi then moved to help her.

"This is kinda boring" Chisato then said, sighing "will we have to do this on the weekends?"

"Yes!, this saturday actually!" Maimi replied with.

"What!" Chisato said, sighing again. Mai then made a sad face.

"Don't complain!" Maimi said "We have to get this done for Saki!" At that moment saki turned away from them and started smiling, continuing to wipe the mirror.

"Ahh!, look at the time! it's almost 8!" Mai exclaimed pointing at the clock on the wall.

"umm, I think that's wrong" Chisato said "It's just 5" she said pulling her phone out.

"that's still kinda late" Maimi said "I think we should go now" they then packed away all the cleaning equipment and left, Saki closing the door on the way out. as they left it was dark, the only light being provided by street lights that stood on the other side of the fence, which illuminated the white snow on the ground, they walked up the stairs and as they made their way to the school. As they said their goodbyes and left the school, Chisato went up to talk to Saki.

"Hey!, how you doing!" she asked, she was wearing a large green coat and had a beanie on, it then started snowing again.

"I'm fine!" Saki said, smiling as the continued to walk, wearing the same scarf and a fluffy purple coat

"you sure? You don't seem alright at all with this bullying!" Chisato then said, looking at Saki with a concerned look.

"Yea...its nothi-" She started as snow started getting caught in her hair before Chisato interrupted her.

"It's not just nothing!, I know it!" She exclaimed "just...if you need any help, just come to me, I don't want you to go through all that again.." she then looked at the ground as her voice became softer and quieter.

"what are you? you stupid nerd!" A bully shouted at a little Saki, tears flooding down her cheeks.

"Yea! you're ugly as well, maybe you should just leave and never come back!" they then pushed Saki onto the ground as she cried even more.

"HEY!" A girl shouted from the side, running towards them, it was Chisato and Mai followed after her. Chisato ran infront of Saki and faced the bullies "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"and what are you going to do about that, shorty?" one of the bullies replied.

"I WILL PROTECT HER!" Chisato exclaimed, lifting her arms up and blocking the way.

"come on, she is no fun" the bully then said.

"yea,so booooring, let's just go" they then left them, Saki was sitting on the floor, staring at Chisato over her, as she wiped her tears. Chisato then turned around and said with a large smile as she held out her hand.

"Hey Saki! I'm Okai Chisato, as you should know!"

"Umm, hey Chisato" Saki said as she stood up "thank you..."

"and I'm Mai!!" Mai said happily as she waved her arm. Saki then burst into tears and ran straight into Chisato.

"it's okay!" Chisato said "I will make sure they won't bully you at all!"

Saki then woke up, she sat up in bed, she noticed her covers had slide right off the bed. she got up, moving towards the door, before bursting into tears and falling down in the middle of the room.