work now, kiss later

Start from the beginning

The sound proofed booth was literally perfect to be able to write songs in, I mean it wasn't a bathroom but Camila wanted to be near the girls after everything they'd been through.

In fact Camila was really getting into the flow of this song. It'd been a few hours since the five of them had turned up to work. Well Camila was fairly sure she was the only one working. Exhibited by Lauren sneakily entering the booth with a cheeky smile.

Now recently, Camila had started wearing her glasses again, just for when she wasn't doing press work or award shows. Lauren had began to take advantage of this little fact; every time Camila was doing something important, Lauren had a tendency to fog up her glasses.

"Lo not now." Camila murmured, not looking up at Lauren.

"Hmm... I'm not doing anything babe." Lauren replied innocently. Camila glanced up and saw Lauren watching her with a smile. Camila smiled back on instinct before looking back at her laptop.

A second later Camila felt a weight in her lap. She sighed, holding her notebook in one hand and placing her other hand on Lauren's hip where they now framed her legs.

"Baby, I'm serious. I'm trying to work here." Camila laughed and Lauren beamed down at her, linking her hands around Camila's neck.

"But I'm bored and you need a break anyway." Lauren whined, tugging the short hairs at the back of Camila's neck. Camila gasped at the slight pain that shivered down her spine.

"And I'll take one when I'm done." Camila replied, finally looking up at Lauren. Lauren frowned and shook her head with a pout. Camila tilted her head and felt her glasses slip. Lauren smirked slyly and used her pointer finger to push them back up Camila's nose gently.

"Just a quick one. Five minutes." Lauren asked. Camila shook her head and looked back down to her laptop.

"Lo I I really have to- mmm." Camila was cut off by Lauren's finger directing her face back to hers and capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

"And it can wait," Lauren said sternly.

"But-"

"Your girlfriend, however, can't." She said lowly. Camila gulped, dropping her notebook by her side in favour of cupping Lauren's neck and kissing her again.

Camila trailed her hand down from her neck, along the notches in Lauren's spine and dipping into the back pocket of Lauren's jeans, pulling her closer. Lauren's own hands tangled deep into Camila's hair, changing the angle of the kiss and delving deeper past soft pink lips.

There was a knock on the booth window but the couple ignored it, in turn letting the kiss twist into something less appropriate for a recording booth with all their friends outside. They startled apart when a new voice permeated their little lust bubble.

"Camila I thought I asked for a new verse?"