Lauren scooted closer to her, ignoring the paper she squashed and wrapping her arms around Camila.

"We'll be fine baby."

----

"We are not gonna be fine." Camila squeaked.

"What?" Lauren shot up, blearily blinking around, "Babe what time is it?"

"Half five. Roger messaged me." Camila muttered.

"Why?" Lauren groaned, leaning against Camila's shoulder and wincing at the bright phone screen.

"Someone noticed two beers on the coffee table the other day."

"Do they never assume I've just had two beers?" Lauren sighed, falling back against the pillow.

"Roger wants us to double double check everything now." Camila groaned, chucking her phone to her bedside table. Lauren rubbed her eyes before looking up at Camila, who was still sat up, staring at the door with a pout.

A smirk crossed over Lauren's features; she may be half asleep but her girlfriend needed distracting and that, that she could help with.

"Babe." Lauren whispered, sitting up just behind Camila, her hands rubbing over Camila's shoulders and back.

"Hmm?" Camila turned her head slightly, eyes slipping shut with a soft smile.

"Worry about it later." Lauren whispered, pressing a kiss to Camila's shoulder where her shirt had slipped.

"But-"

"But nothing," Lauren interrupted, her hands slipping around to Camila's front, "it's too early for this."

Camila's breath hitched as Lauren's hands continued to wander.

"Not this though." She let out a laugh that got caught in her throat as Lauren's hands drifted down to her thighs.

Lauren leaned forward and captured Camila's lips with a hum.

----

Safe to say that neither of them did indeed worry about the lockdown until they woke up again at half eleven.

Camila blinked against the sun streaming around the edges of the curtains. She sighed softly at the gentleness of Lauren's fingers trailing down her spine.

"Morning." Camila yawned, hand flailing out to grab her phone as it started to vibrate.

"Babe do you have to-" Lauren rolled her eyes playfully as Camila answered the call.

"Hello Roger, what can I- really?" Camila frowned before her eyebrow twitched up. She shivered as Lauren started pressing soft kisses across her upper back. "When was this conversation? I don't remember- oh wait... yeah I got it." Camila hung up as Lauren moved to straddle the backs of Camila's legs.

"What did his Lordship want?" Lauren murmured, her lips trailing down Camila's spine slowly.

Camila sunk her head onto the pillows and hummed.

"Just to remind me of our five a.m conversation." Camila said quietly, clearing her throat as Lauren's kisses grew longer.

"Of our five a.m conversation? Babe I had no idea you filled Roger in on our sex life." Lauren teased, moving up to nip at Camila's earlobe. She flinched away with a scowl.

"No you ass," Camila said, biting down on a whimper when Lauren's hands started skimming along her sides, "The one that said someone thinks you're quarantining with somebody when we've both made it clear we're alone."