1. My acting? It's Oscar worthy

RAINA'S POV :

Okay. I am almost done. Just one stroke of red lipstick under each eye and my nose.

Now all I have to do is blend it.

Yup. All done.

I finally look like a sick person.

Okay Raina. Now it's time to show your perfect Oscar-winning acting.

Satisfied with my look, I stepped out of the ladies washroom. Coughing.

What? A sick person has to cough in order to show that they are sick.

I walked back to my office's desk. Coughing.

"Raina, are you alright?" asked one of my colleagues.

One person down.

"No. Just a little sick." I replied.

"Oh, okay. But I think you should take sick leave for half a day. I mean, your nose looks a little red."

I grinned like a maniac inwardly.

"Oh, is that so..." I said while pretending super innocent. "Anyways, see ya."

I went inside my office and sat down on my chair. I am not sure if it's an office. It's probably the size of a storage room. Yeah. Storage room. Wanna know why? Because our boss is a cocky-miser. He is-

My so called office's door opened revealing Liz.

"I highly doubt you will be able to convince boss about your sickness . If he sees you in this position."

Yeah. My um...current position is quite unprofessional. I am sitting on my chair with my legs crossed with my hands stuffing Doritos in my mouth.

My cover is not blown. Liz is well aware about my sick leave plan, she is my flatmate after all.

"C'mon, Lizzy. You are talking to an award-winning actor."

"In what? Clumsiness? 'Cause if that's the case, I totally agree with you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. You are the type of person who can trip on air."

"C'mon Lizzy. You are mean. Is that the way to describe your best friend?"

"Oops. Sorry. I have a better way. You are a twenty-two year old, clumsy girl who hates makeup and gets easily impressed. And you're a gourmand."

"Excuse me? Gourmand? Isn't that a too small word to describe my love for food?"

"Yeah,yeah...whatever."

"By the way, why are you here? Anything special?"

"Yeah. I took a half day." she explained.

"Oh oka- WHAT?!! THAT BASTARD GAVE YOU A HALF DAY?!"

"C'mon, Raina. You know he is not a bastard! He is...you know...strict."

"Whatever... I think he has personal grudges against me."

"Of course he does. Every time he asks you to bring his coffee, it's either found on the floor or on his white shirt. Kudos to your clumsiness. "

"It's not true! By the way, the wooden floor of his office is slippery."

"Sure... anyway, you know he is lucky that you are just a normal employee, not his personal assistant."

I choked on my Doritos.