36. The what-an-idiot. - Olivia

Sean parks his Jeep on the edge of the grass near the driveway at my brother's house

My brother and his wife built their beautiful home in a gated community. They entertain a ton, and there's a lot to look at around here.

Two-story modern style home with too many bedrooms and bathrooms. Lush landscaping, in-ground pool, three-car garage, and two outbuildings.

I wouldn't enjoy this much space, but they love it. My brother is a success in his business dealings as a developer, and they own a couple of boutique gyms, one main one where Joanie sort of reigns as queen.

Sean and I are still on a beach trip high. He has had his hand on my thigh the whole way here, and I've been leaning to kiss his neck or cheek once every couple of minutes.

He is unassumingly sexy. You look at him, and you think yeah, he's handsome and tall. But his attitude on life, fortitude, intelligence, his passion. The way he treats other people and me. Nobody can blame me for looking at him the way I do.

While we were sitting in that chair in the sand, I had leaned my head back on his shoulder as he cuddled me on his lap. I slid the glasses off my face and took the liberty of putting my face right in the space between his neck and shoulder.

A satisfied sounding sigh escaped Sean as he softly rubbed his palm on my back. "Liv, you want kids?" He asked in my ear.

"Yeah," I murmured.

He didn't say anything else, just moved his arms to clasp around my back.

The sound of the waves, the warm sunshine, the smell of Sean's aftershave. It was nirvana.

He looks over apprehensively in the Jeep. "You okay?" I ask, my hand going to his hair, fingers threaded into his curls.

"With you? Always."

"Sean, you're so wonderful and amazing, and I don't deserve you at all." My lips softly kiss his several times before he lets out a satisfied sound. He pulls my body closer to his, his tongue sliding across my mouth before kissing me deeply.