"Liam, it's just that you haven't found a girlfriend in a long time. And what makes it worse is that Theo has a girlfriend before you. Didn't you have this bromance going on?" I asked and Liam furrowed his eyes at me as we continued walking.

"We do not have a bromance going on. And you don't have a boyfriend either." Liam argued back and I raised a brow.

"At least I've dated people in the last three weeks. And I have friends who aren't gay." I whispered and he rolled his eyes and I joined Lydia standing behind her.

I swear if this ceremony takes longer than 10 minutes I'm gonna have to marry them myself.

I looked at Ariel spreading flower Petals everywhere and I grinned looking down at her as the whole crowd had all said. 'Awww.'

As she spread them across the ground Mr. Tate and Malian walked down the isle. He veil following her.

She walked down and met up with Scott. (skip the ceremony part because I really can't be bothered)

"Scott, do you take Malia to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?" The priest said and Scott nodded.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." Scott placed a passionate kiss on Malia's lips and everyone started clapping.  "That's your ex." I pointed at Malia and he rolled his eyes.

"That's your ex." Stiles pointed to Theo and I shrugged as I saw him with Hope.

"Well you've dated two Hales." I mouthed back and he didn't know what to say back.

"Food!" I yelled and I sat down to our assigned tables. Of course they were assigned, I'm deffinetly dreading Lydia's wedding.

I looked at the label next to me. There is no way Stilinski is sat next to me. If I've not died before, then I'm deffinetly gonna die now.

Stiles looked at me and then looked at his label. "Seriously?" He groaned and he tried to move until Lydia stopped him.

"No you don't. You are not ruining the perfect seating plan." She said and he sat down next to me.

"Shows who the alpha of the relationship is." I grinned and he huffed sitting down next to me.

My phone buzzed and I saw Theo texting me. 'You look like you having fun.'

'At least you get to sit next to your girlfriend.'

"So..." Stiles said awkwardly. "I still hate you." I told him and he nodded.

"That's good to know." Stiles said and I saw Ariel coming over to sit next to me. "No, Ariel that's not where you sit." Lydia hollered.

"She's just a kid. Just let her of this once." I defended and she sighed giving in. "Why does my kid love you so much?"

"Because I know how to have fun." I teased and Ariel giggled. "Aunt Dawn. How come you don't have a boyfriend?" She asked and Stiles spat his drink out trying to contain his laugh.

"You wanna know why?" I asked and she nodded. "Because, aunt Dawn doesn't need a boy. She is a independent women who can sort out her own problems." I told her and Stiles raised a brow not believing me.

"Oh really? What happened to Lucy?" Stiles reminded and I rolled my eyes. "Lucy, is and idiot. And a bi-"

I was cut of by Stiles covering my mouth. "Child friendly." He reminded.