FBI

"Hey." Stiles sighed and I furrowed my eyes at him. The first thing he could say to me was hey!

"Hey, that's the first word you say to me since, I don't know, 5 years. But who's keeping count!" I yelled in his face. I hope we don't get noise complaints.

"Im sorry Dawn." Stiles said and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry doesn't change anything. You left me because you got your girlfriend pregnant whilst you loved me. You can't take back what you did. So here." I said and I still had the charm bracelet he gave from my birthday and I threw it at his face.

"Dawn, just let me in and we can talk." Stiles tried calming and I shook my head.

"Take one step and I'll burn you to Ashes. I will make you feel the pain I felt when you left me. Live a nice life!" That felt satisfying.

I slammed the door again in his face and Theo walked out. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy that." I folded my arms and he shook his head.

"Actually, I was going to ask if your okay." He said and he walked up to me hugging me. "I hate you Theo." I smiled placing my chin on his shoulder

"So what movie are we watching?" He asked and I groaned as we both sat on the couch.

"Pick a movie, not romance. I've had enough of that." I told him and he nodded. To be honest, I'll probably fall asleep before the movie even goes for 5 minutes.

I found myself sleeping in the guest room. When did I even fall asleep. I stood up walking to Theo's room and I jumped on his bed waking him up.

"I'm awake." He groaned and I smiled laying down on the bed. "Im sorry, I'm used to doing to, never mind." I sighed and he had a smirk.

"Your used to doing it to Stiles. And you miss him." Theo said and I shook my head intensively.

"Okay, stop the topic. Let's talk about you. Please tell me there is a special someone in your life?" I asked and he shook his head.

"There are seven billion people in the world. One of them are destined to be with you." I told him and he chuckled.

"I never fully got over you." Theo huffed and I furrowed my eyes. "Hey, looked at me Raken. I am one stupid girl for stupid guys. And I'm pretty sure your not stupid. Your just dumb. So find a girl. Fall in love, and forget about me." I advised and he started laughing.

"Ill never forget about you." He smiled and I stood up giving him a hand and I walked to the kitchen grabbing some cereal.

"Were you really gonna turn him into Ashes?" Theo asked raising a brow. "I said if he took one step. So yeah." I shrugged and Theo whistled.

"Remind me never to mess with you." He said and I smiled and my eyes shifted to the time.

"Oh shit, I have to get to the sheriff station." I said rushing to go get changed and I grabbed my helmet.

"You ride a dirt bike?" Theo asked suprised and I nodded rushing to the door.  "I love you, not in that way." I said running and I hopped on my dirt bike.

I rode through the roads of Beacon Hills and within a few minutes I arrived at the sheriff station.

I walked in arriving at the front desk. "Im here to talk with, sheriff." I told the front lady at the desk and she looked up.  "I'm sorry but he has a lot to deal with." The deputy looked up at me and I raised a brow.

"Actually,  he has to deal with me. Your looking at FBI Dawn Evans." I said and she widened her eyes. As I showed her my badge.

"Im sorry, I just thought." She mumbled and I shrugged. "You just thought  the way I was dressed, I wasn't a detective. Don't worry, I get that a lot." I told her walking in the station.

I knocked on Sheriffs door and he smiled as I walked in. "Is that?" He asked and I nodded as he came over to hug me.

"Is mean I knew the FBI were coming but I didn't know they were gonna send you." Sheriff smiled and I laughed.

"Well, they sent their best. And no I'm not going to sue you." I winked and he laughed.

"So where have you been all this time?" Sheriff asked and I sighed.

"I was focused on my work. And I ended back here." I told him and he nodded taking out files.

"Well, there's only been three murders so far. But we haven't seen any supernatural stuff." Sheriff informed and I looked at the gun shot wounds.

"So, who's the other FBI I'm working with?" I asked and I heard a knock on the door.

"Me, your working with me."