Us

I rubbed my eyes and I saw myself sleeping in my apartment. I walked out of my room and I saw Stiles on the couch.

I tapped his head and he flinched waking up. He saw me looking down at him and he sat up.

I sat on the couch next to him and he looked over at me. "You okay?" Stiles asked and I turned my head to him.

"The one person that stuck with me for 5 years just died. So ask again." I told him and he nodded.

"Try having someone that's stuck by you for 10 years. And then ripped away from you." Stiles sighed and I gave him a sorrow smile.

"Your mom?" I asked and he nodded. "You do pay attention when I tell you things." Stiles said and I managed to smile.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he looked down at me. "Enjoy it whilst it lasts. I'm gonna go straight back to hating you." I told him and he had a small grin at the side of his face.

"Im gonna help you get through this." Stiles said and I furrowed my eyes.

"No, you need to go back to Beacon Hills. You have a kid, take the first flight out. I'll pay for it." I implied trying to make him go.

"Do you really want me gone that much?" Stiles asked and I chuckled. "There's the first laugh." He smiled.

"I miss us." Stiles said and I sighed. "Yeah, well us was a long time ago." I stood up walking to my kitchen.

"How about I go get us some breakfast?" Stiles asked and I nodded. I threw him my keys and he looked at them.

"You do realise I have no idea how to drive a motorcycle." Stiles sighed and I walked back over to him grabbing my keys back.

"Right, I forgot. I'll drive." I smiled and Stiles widened his eyes. "Your gonna take me on that?" Stiles asked and I nodded.

I grabbed his hand taking him outside and I gave him my spare helmet. "Hold tight Stilinski." I said and he placed his hands on my waist.

I felt shivers travel up my spine. I started my bike and I shifted my gear driving my dirtbike. "Dawn I don't like this." I heard Stiles say and I chuckled.

"Too bad. It's about to get a whole lot faster."

We got back to the apartment with in and out and I took out my burger gulping it down.

This brings back so many memories from college. God did I miss college. "What you thinking about?" Stiles asked and I looked over to him.

"Nothing. How long has it been since the pack has come together?" I asked and he raised a brow.

"Well the last time they were together was 5 years ago. Scott and Malia are in France. Mason and Corey are still going strong. Liam is still, single." Stiles told me and I sighed.

"So, I guess everyone just drifted." I suggested and Stiles nodded.

"Unless there is another catastrophe we need to deal with.  Speaking of catastrophes where's Lucy?" Stiles asked.

"I have no idea. She could be gone for some time but when life just hits you hard she concidentlly comes back." I groaned, got did that bitch ruin my life

"Im gonna head for a quick shower." Stiles said and he stood up walking to the bathroom.

I went in my room and I saw picture on my bedside of me and Billie. She was kissing my cheek and I smiled hugging the frame.

I let a few tears slip from my eyes and I wiped them away. Every memory hitting me. God am I gonna miss this kid.

I saw a few more pictures and I shuffled through the pile. One by one. "Hey Dawn..." I heard Stiles walk in the room and I wiped my tears as he walked towards me.

"Hey, hey. Let me take those of you." He said taking the pictures out of my hand.

"She's really gone. And it's all my fault. I wasn't here." I cried and he shook his head.

"No, you were doing your job. It's not your fault." Stiles said and I shook my head.

"Your gonna keep blaming yourself even if it wasn't your fault. Okay? You can't keep blaming yourself for something you didn't do." Stiles tried calming and I nodded.

"Here's what we're gonna do. Were gonna have our famous sit back and have a Friends marathon." He wiped the tears of my face and I sighed.

"No, were not. I'm gonna have a marathon of Friends. Your gonna be going home to your daughter. Your Fiancè and live your life, it's to short to spend it with me." I told him and he shook his head.

"No, I can't leave you like this." Stiles said and I shook my head. "Hey Stilinski. Look at me. I booked your plane ticket. Your flights in three hours. Now get out of here." I said dragging him to the door and I grabbed his travel bag.

"Are you just gonna Chuk me out or am I gonna get a hug?" Stiles asked and I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

I pulled away leaving our faces inches away. He leaned closer and there was no way this whole thing was gonna happen again.

"Have a safe flight." I told him breaking our moment and he nodded walking out the door and I shut the door leaning against it.

I could hear his heart beating on the other side.

God what are we gonna do Silinski.