"You are creepy. We don't know each other, please stop talking to me" I informed him dryly, as he caught up next to me, with the same cult-smile on his face. 

He didn't reply, just walked beside me, so I slowly gave up getting rid of him. Something about that strange man reminded me of Veronica.. maybe their golden hair, or the deep blue eyes. Or the softness of them... The way they looked at me. 

They look at me as if I was something that needed help. 

Oh, how I hated that pitiful gaze. I'd rather burn in hell accepted than to be fixed in heaven. 

"What's your name?" I questioned, as we got back into the hall. He gently brushed a golden lock behind his ears. 

"Leon. What's yours then?" he stopped at the very edge of the room, letting us have a little bit of distance from the crowd, which he eyed up pretty suspiciously as if he was looking for someone.

"Uhm... Jeremy" I gave him a fake name and his eyes betrayed that he knew it, but didn't say anything. 

"I saw you arrived with another gentleman... Where is he now?" at this point, it was clear that this guy stalked me the whole night, but I didn't let my unsureness show. I leaned against the marble wall, and let my gaze search the room. 

"Are you hitting on me, Leon?" he deeply blushed, but not in a flustered way, more like with deep shame or almost anger as he shook his head. 

"Listen up Seth, meet me here. I know you have questions, and I can answer most of them" he suddenly slipped a card into my palms in a hurry, and I glanced at it, getting more confused by the second. He knew my real name... and what questions is he talking about? 

The card contained the name of a café and the time of the meeting. I slipped it into my pocket, just before I looked back at Leon, only to see him glaring right ahead. 

"What an unpleasant surprise" Jude purred in a seductive, yet hateful, mocking tone. His words weren't directed towards me though, he stood Leon's glare with a lazy smirk, while he walked up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. 

"Seth, I thought it's best if we go home now... " he added gently, but I heard the edge in his tone. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you, young man" Leon offered me a little forced, but warm smile, before turning his gaze to Jude again. 

"Judas" he addressed him with a strange stillness, and pain in his voice. I never heard anyone calling Jude by that name so I was a tad bit confused, but Leon didn't say anything else, before turning away and leaving. I decided I would meet him again... He might have some valuable information to me. 

"Who was that?" I questioned nonchalantly, but Jude didn't look at me, he was glaring after the man, with a strange bitterness. 

"A crazy person. He follows us around for a while, but I didn't want to tell you. He is harmless, just keep away from him" he stated, obviously lying. I didn't tell him I saw through him, just nodded along as if I wasn't suspicious. 

***

We didn't talk at all on the way home, though there was a lot to unpack. Who was that man? And why did he oh-so conveniently interrupt my attempts to seduce Harvis?

"How did it go with Harvis?" Jude asked, as I sat down on the couch, and started to undress, keeping my gaze on the demon. 

"Great... he's on the hook" I concluded with a collected smile. Jude's eyes were more observing tonight than they usually were, probably because of our meeting with Leon. He didn't know about the card, and if it's up to me, he never will. 

"Did that man say anything weird to you? You seem a little... dreamy" he admitted with a caring smile. I knew he was trying to manipulate me into telling him everything, but unfortunately for him, I could detect his ways. He sat down beside me, helping me untie my tie. 

"He was crazy... he said a lot of weird things. None of which I can recall" I reassured. Our eyes met and we were staring at each other for a while. For a second, I thought he knew I was lying, but then he suddenly gave me a satisfied smile, so I concluded that he believed me. 

"I need to buy something tomorrow. I'll go alone. It's a surprise" I said suddenly, an innocent smile flashing on my lips. 

"Sure thing." he agreed easily, but he rarely ever stopped me from going anywhere, at least not with words, so I wasn't worried. I had one last question for the night, so I opened my mouth again. 

"Is your real name Judas? Like in... the bible?" 

He chuckled at the way I phrased that question and ran his fingers through his black hair. He waited for a little to raise my curiosity before he began: 

"There is a... prophecy amongst demons and angels...It speaks of Judas, the embodiment of evil and all that is bad. A few demons call me by that name, because my mark, the one that you see on your neck, is very similar to the one that this so-called Judas possesses."

I held my breath, listening to him. I found it incredibly interesting to know demons had mythologies just as well as humans did. 

"What else does the prophecy say about Judas?" I question, pulling my knees up, so I could hug them while I listened to him. 

"Well, as the old language phrases it, Evil falls in love with Chaos. I honestly don't remember more, I just liked that line... But anyway, I don't know how that man knew all this. He wasn't a demon... " 

Jude didn't tell me more, yet I was kind of enthralled by the thought. I also didn't think Jude could be the embodiment of all that is evil... that is a far stretch for sure, but still, quite an interesting story. 

That night I went to sleep a little less nervous... I knew Lucifer will show up my dreams, but tonight, I felt ready to fight him for some reason. 

/ Next update will come sooner, I'm sorry for the wait >.< Also things will get quite intense, so stay tuned /