" You're right. " He nodded.

" I'm about to take my nigga to the bitches. Come on. " Nick waved for Tyler to follow him. I laughed and shook my head. That nigga know how to brighten somebody's day.

Since they left I headed to the kitchen to find something to snack on until Zee gets ready. The fridge was full of shit to eat but I decided to eat some strawberries instead.

I was killing time chilling on the gram. It wasn't much shit to do. Just as I was about to turn my phone off and check on Zee a message came through.

Nadia🌚: so you letting bitches meet your mama now?

I laughed a bit to mysef. I made this bitch my main one time and she swear that'll always be her spot.

Me: why you watching me? I told you to dead that shit we had dawg.

Nadia🌚: toosii i'm telling you, you're mine fuck what you think you got with that bitch

Me: yeah whatever. lose my number yo

Nadia🌚: if i can't have you nobody can

I laughed and blocked her number. I thought I had been done that anyway.

" Yo Zee ya ready? " I yelled walking upstairs.

" Yeah. " She said walking out of the room.

" Girl you trynna get fucked tonight ain't it? " I said spinning her around. She blushed hard as hell.

At times like these, I don't see how I treat her so wrong.

" Where are we going? " A'Zharia asked me. I shrugged. She smacked her lips and gave me a really look. I chuckled as we got in the car.

I decided I was gonna take the arcade. I know it seems corny, but to me it seems like she never had the fun a kid was suppose to have.

" Nau'Jour just tell me. " She begged. I smiled at her as I turned up the radio. I could tell she had caught an attitude now since she folded her arms and gazed out the window.

As we got closer I kept glancing over at Zee. She was falling asleep. I slapped her thigh making her jump.

She jumped up and punched the fuck out of my arm. I swerved a bit into the other lane making folks honk at us.

I laughed at how mad she was. " Yo what if we would've wrecked? " I asked Zee.

" Yo stupid ass should've never slapped my thigh. "

I laughed as I pulled in at the arcade. I saw A'Zharia's mood lighten up a bit as she saw where we were.

" Bring yo crybaby ass on. " I said as we got out the car.

" I like the date night. " She smiled.

For the next two hours we played all the games. I got the laser tag game for only us two for one round. Of course I whopped her ass.

I let her win a few games so she could something to rub in my face. Our basketball game got real heated though. She was on my ass at first. It was 24-28.

I gave Zee all my tickets so she could buy this rainbow bear she wanted.

" I really had fun baby. " Zee said laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled down at her as we walked towards the car.

" I'm glad. It ain't over yet though. "

" What else could we possibly do? " She joked.  I shrugged as I pulled out the parking lot heading towards this new restaurant that just opened in town.