"Hmm...well, I would say that I'm great since I'm having you with me, it makes me feel marvelous," he answered and gave me that bunny smile of his which I absolutely adored. Well, who doesn't?! 

"I'm happy to hear that, but how are you in general?" I liked when we shared our true feelings, our happy moments and the greatest fears. 

I loved listening to him because I could apply every feeling that he felt, to my own situations since I felt just the same. 

He told me his worries and I told him mine. He was mainly worried about getting hurt while performing or his voices cracking ( it was his greatest concern as he was the main vocalist of his group) but also about disappointing their fans. 

"I just want them to have the best time of their life when they come to our concert. That's why I can't afford to get sick or hurt because they paid to see us and if I wouldn't be able to perform my best, I wouldn't only disappoint them but also myself," he said with his gaze focused on the table. 

I patted his back and said:" You are doing great, Jungkook. Your fans are proud of you, your members are proud of you, I'm proud of you and you should also be proud of yourself."

He slowly turned his head to face me and smiled lightly. 

"Thank you," he said. 

What I really appreciated about our relationship was that we were more than just a pair of lovers. Over time we became friends, best friends if I'm honest and I trusted him completely. 

That night we fell asleep with our bodies cuddled to each other and before I closed my eyes, I heard him murmur:"I love you."

"I guess I'll be seeing you at the end of October, so be a good girl," he said the next morning while we were standing in front of his hotel, waiting for his arranged taxi. 

"I will try," I teased him and smiled widely. 

"You better because otherwise I'll have to punish you," he said and winked at me. 

I covered my mouth with my hand. I still got shy sometimes.

"Shhh, someone might hear you," I stated and punched him on the chest. I could feel the blush appearing on my face. 

"Will you be a good girl then?" he whispered to my ear, knowing very well what kind of effects his whispers had on me. 

"I will," I assured him. 

*

I haven't seen him for almost a month now and even though we facetime whenever we had time, there were times when I didn't even hear of him for days and that made my heart ache in pain. 
I knew very well how busy he was, I was busy too but somehow my heart didn't want to listen to my head, it sting whenever I thought of them and even when we heard from each other, it just felt different...like we were drifting apart.