•2• The Last Letter-Jimin

*Dedicated to Emma*

I hope you guys enjoy it! & let me know what you guys think! :) Here it is!

˚        · . ·

✦  ˚  ·       .

                                            · •.                               * .  •     ·

                 •.   ✶                                            •.   ✶

                 ˚  · .    ·

         •.   ✶                                                    •.   ✶ 

                   * ˚        · . ·

•The Last Letter• Jimin Oneshot

Dear Emma,

I've been so busy lately. There's too many concerts and my schedule is always filled up. But I made some time to write to you... I guess that was something you got tired of too.

How have you been doing lately? I hope you've been doing well and that you're healthy. And I hope most of all that you are still smiling that bright smile that you always had on your face.

I've written letters and letters but... maybe you haven't been receiving them? Or maybe I'm bothering you and you're just tired of this. Maybe, you just don't want to reply...I'm sorry, but this is the only way I can reach you now...and I know I have no right to, but I'm still slightly hoping that you'd be waiting for my next letter and wondering why I haven't written to you in a while.

I wanted to write you this. This is my last letter to you Emma... You never gave me the chance to make things right. But I need to make things right. I need you to hear this... You need to hear me out.

I don't expect you to forgive me... but I do hope for you to read this letter. I need to apologize to you.

You need to know that no matter what, you were always the only thing on my mind... you are always the only thing on my mind. And you were the one that meant most to me... I'm sorry I didn't show it enough. I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promises. I'm sorry that I caused us to drift away... I'm sorry for letting you walk away. And most of all, I'm sorry for hurting you without even realizing it.

You know...I went to see you last month. We made a stop there in Paris, and I went to the café you worked at late that night, after our last performance, to see you... As I walked there, I was determined to go in and tell you everything, and explain everything... I was ready to go in there and get my girl back... But when I arrived I saw you through the glass window... and you looked so happy.

I could hear you speaking French with the customers through the slightly ajar door. When did you get so good at it? I guess I was never really around to know...

So I just stood outside and stared at you... I stared at you smiling so beautiful...It felt like hours went by as I looked at you and the entire time, I couldn't bring myself to walk in.

Were you finally happy again? If I walked in right then and there, would I mess everything up for you... again?

I turned away. Again.

No matter how much I wanted to turn back, I forced my legs to walk away from that place... to walk away from you. No matter how much I wanted you... I forced myself to not look back.

I didn't deserve you again... That's what I realized, atleast not then.

My heart felt like it was being crushed slowly... but maybe this is what you had felt? What I had caused you to feel... So I deserved it.

Emma, I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Being with you made me so happy... you gave me happiness. You gave me something that I couldn't give to you... and I'm sorry.

Emma, I hope to meet you again in the future... someday. I will become better for you, so that when that moment comes, you can look at me with the smile you used to... so that in the future, you can gladly take my hand... and so that I can be worthy of you...So that I can give you everything you deserve. When that time comes, I hope you will be able to give me the chance to make things right, because I never want to walk away from you ever again.

This is my last letter to you...This isn't goodbye, this is an 'until next time.'

Love Always,

-Jimin

And with that, Jimin put his last stamp on the envelope and gave it a long kiss before putting his last letter into the mailbox... his last letter to you.

With you, Jimin felt different. Unlike with anyone else, he knew that what he felt for you was indeed love, something that he wasn't the best at. Maybe it was because he realized that he didn't love himself first. Because of that, he couldn't show you the love he truly had for you because he couldn't express it. He didn't know how to express it. He realized that he had to learn to love himself first. For who he was... for who he is.

Regardless of time or distance he knew that he would wait for you.

He would tell himself that he would wait a lifetime for you... but would you wait a lifetime for him? Could you wait for him?

This was his only fear. But he told himself that if it was fate, it was bound to happen. You were bound to end up together someday.

He would learn to love himself so he could not only love you, but be able to prove it to you.

Because self love can change it all. It can be the best thing in the world when it existed, but if it didn't, it could change everything and completely destroy you.

A/N
Thank you guys for reading... can you guys believe I actually cried while writing this?
Well I did...I'm a mess haha! I hope you guys liked it and I hope you'll stay tuned for more! :)