"Really?? So are you busy?" He snarled at her, taking slow steps, and glanced over at Taehyung who was squinting his eyes like trying to figure out everything, not to ignore the flushed face and limp limbs. 

He is drugged?

As the thought came into his mind.. all the puzzles came into place.

"Who hired you?" With some big steps, he hissed at the girl, grabbing her arm harshly.

"P- please leave.-"

"I asked something. If you won't tell me, believe me, I will sue you for drugging him.. and make sure that you will never get out of the case." She got afraid of his words.

"M- Minho.. Choi Minho." She blurted out, crying silently.

"That model?" Jungkook was surprised but not much.

"Y-yes. He told me to bring him here and m- make the video.. to r- ruin his career." She confessed, hanging her head low.

"That bastard.." Jungkook cursed but gave his attention back to her.

"Listen.. go from here. Don't say anything to anyone and, here take it." Jungkook gave her some money and gestured for her to leave. She quickly nodded her head.

"Just leave the place quietly," Jungkook warned her again and then she left on her shaky legs. Jungkook quickly rushed to Taehyung who was trying hard to keep his eyes open. His chest was exposed... tan skin full-on view with that flushed look.

A few moments ago, Taehyung was still laying on the bed but when he heard another voice.. he quickly recognized that. His vision was still blurred, mind foggy but he could recognize the words spoken in the room by two persons.

When he again felt the door closed, a hand touched his cheeks softly, a touch so familiar.

"J- jun- k-ook-" His words came out totally broken as tears started to fall on the pillow.

"Hey shhh, it's ok. I am here. Don't worry about anything hmm." Jungkook softly assured, watching with a wavering gaze when Taehyung nodded very lightly. The latter felt a rush of relief as Jungkook quickly buttoned up his shirt again, covering him up gently.

"We are leaving this place ok." Taehyung again nodded lightly, hissing at the dizziness and felt shuffling when Jungkook got up and grabbed the camera. He shoved the camera in his coat pocket and went back to Taehyung. Taking a deep breath, the raven-haired gently picked him up bridal style and left the room.

He felt Taehyung again panic at the touch.

"It's ok Tae.. it's me. Don't worry, I am taking you away from here." His soothing voice somehow made him calm.

With great care, Jungkook quickly left the hall and to his luck, no one saw him as most of the people were drunk. 

Placing Taehyung on the passenger seat, he quickly took hold of the driving seat, starting the engine.. he gave his attention to Taehyung.

"Your address-" But Taehyung was passed out on the seat, his head resting on the seat.

Jungkook tried to shake him up but he didn't respond, seemed like the drug made him unconscious. 

Thinking for a moment, he called Jin but the older didn't pick up his call. He didn't know the contact number of others, and Taehyung's phone was demanding a code.

Finding no other solution, he moved his car to his mansion with his glance more focused on Taehyung during the whole drive.

Reaching his mansion, with the utmost care, he quickly picked Taehyung again and rushed to his own room. His maids were surprised to see the same brunet in the house, and almost in the same condition.