• 1 • Someone Like You-JK

Hola honey bunnies! This is the first oneshot that I wrote on Amino and have shared it here now! I hope you guys like it. I used Sol as the name for the girl, because that's me hehe, also I just prefer using names.
Or also if you just want me to use "Y/N" I could. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it! :)
Let's get to it! =^•^=

˚        · . ·

✦  ˚  ·       .

                                            · •.                               * .  •     ·

                 •.   ✶                                            •.   ✶

                 ˚  · .    ·

         •.   ✶                                                    •.   ✶ 

                   * ˚        · . ·

Someone Like You•  Jungkook Oneshot•

"Wait... stay still."

You looked over at Jungkook and he turned to you with a confused look as you backed up a bit and stared at him.

"Stay just like that...just one more time," you whispered.

This moment, right here, right now... it was perfect... The sound of the waves splashing and crashing against the feet of the pier. The sunset with hues of oranges and purples and blues. The way the wind blew his hair and exposed his forehead as he looked at you with sparkling eyes... everything was perfect.

He was...perfect. There was no other word that could  describe or define him.

He smiled at you and froze. Not moving one muscle. The smile still on his face and he opened his eyes wider to not blink...but you couldn't bring yourself to smile at his actions.

Your heart ached as you stared at him and took in this perfect moment. A moment that you never wanted to end. You just stared at the person who meant the world to you, yet you felt as though you were worlds apart.

All you could think about in that moment and all you could ever think about was that you didn't deserve someone like him. No... not someone like him. But him. Because there was no one like him. No one as perfect as he was.

"Sol... can I move now?"

His voice rang through your ears and you realized that you had blanked out and got lost in your thoughts... like always.

You blinked and looked at him who was still smiling and frozen in place. You smiled lightly and nodded.

He chuckles and stared at you.

You slightly shifted your feet and looked away from him.

There was something about Jungkook. When he looked at you, it was as if he could see right through you. As if he knew exactly what you were thinking in that moment. It was as if he knew you better than you knew yourself.

You heard his footsteps as he approached you and you began to feel your heart beating faster and faster.

"Sol.." He whispered as he turned your face towards him with his hand.

"Hey.." He breathed out.

His hand rested on your cheek as you looked at him. No trace of a smile left on his face, but his eyebrows were slightly furrowed as he stared into your eyes.