ACT I [ 2 ]

VOICE CAST

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Continuation of previous chapter.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

SAOIRSE RONAN as INYAH
[ in • yah ]

CHRIS PRATT as GLIDEN
[ glid • in ]

RICHARD ARMITAGE as KING MILAN
[ mill • aan ]

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH as ENOX
[ ee • nox ]

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

ACT I

EXTENDED SUMMARY

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

The world was saturated with marvels that could easily transcend the imagination of the common man. Amidst its disorder and unearthly properties was beauty that could not be contained, ranked or divided.

But that's exactly what they did.

Black or white. Good or evil. Humans or elves.

For whatever reason, they saw life as if it were something dichotomous or binary. And they expected the same from you. But you knew better than that.

After being rescued by a blacksmith, you discovered that the elves you thought were your parents were not. Employed by the ominous overseer of Xadia's highest bidding blackmarket, they schemed to end your life. Yet, the trouble - which was almost always your fault - did not end with your escape. And most of the trouble was served by the hands of greedy or cruel humans.

In a wild race to embrace your newfound freedom - you befriend the strangest pair of boys, go on needlessly dangerous quests, and learn sorcery from the arcane voice that whispers your name from the walls of Katolis Castle.

You'd soon come to learn that childhoods don't last forever.

And that lines were always meant to be blurred.