Jiren x Nurse Reader

Life and Death

"I'm telling you, Dyspo is the best. I mean he is the fastest hero alive." Jill, one of the senior nurses, spoke.

She and 2 of her co-workers/ friends were taking a break at the staff room; watching the latest broadcast about the Pride Troopers.

"Speed is not strength. Toppo has the strength, so he is bound to be the best" Lynn, the rookie nurse, replies.

"You know who has both? Jiren the Grey. He may not be the fastest but compiled with his physical strength makes him unstoppable" (Y/n) spoke, not taking her eyes off the book she was reading.

Code Black, 5L. Code Black, 5L

"What kind of code is that?" Lynn queries (Y/n), not recognising the code from the speakers.

"The serious kind. Prep 5 ER beds and tell all departments to be on stand-by" (Y/n) spoke as she and the rest of the nurses left the staff room and went straight to work.

(Y/n) was the head nurse in the ER of the main intergalactic hospital so she has been through everything, but not this. This code is a first of it's kind.

Just as everything was prepped, the First Aiders arrived through the door - carrying 5 patients, barely conscious.

"What have you got?" (Y/n) spoke to the First Aiders.

"Pride Trooper, Dyspo. Multiple lacerations on his arms and legs, possible concussion and broke ribs" The first spoke as he was holding an IV in one hand and pushing the bed with Dyspo on another.

"Trauma bay 1. Stabilise him and send him for a CAT scan." (Y/n) replied seriously, pointing to a bed.

"Pride Trooper Tupper, 3rd degree burns on his upper torso and left arm" another First Aider spoke, who was pumping oxygen into the trooper's oxygen mask.

"Trauma bay 3. Lynn take him" (Y/n) looks at Lynn, who nods as she follows the First Aider.

"Pride Trooper Toppo, multiple bone fractures on his left arm and a pieces of rock impaled into the skull" another First Aider spoke. (Y/n) examines Toppo's head, which was bleeding through the bandages.

"Trauma bay 5. Re-bandage that head and get him to surgery." (Y/n) orders. They nod and wheel him in to an empty bed.

"Pride Trooper Kunishi. Broken ribs and a metal pole is embedded in his lower torso" This First Aider spoke as he was applying pressure to the torso near the pole.

Kunishi was trying to not to scream in pain; causing small whimpers to escape his mouth.

(Y/n) takes a quick look at his torso and apply small pressure to the wound; which caused a small yelp to escape Kunishi's mouth.

"Sorry." She whispers to Kunishi and faced the First Aider "Trauma Bay 8, Phinek stop the bleeding and get him to surgery" Phinek nods as he follows the First Aider.

"Pride Trooper Jiren. 2nd degree burns on his body, his left arm has multiple bone fracture, a possible concussion. The list goes on with him." the last First Aider spoke.

(Y/n) takes a look at Jiren, he was unconscious, his upper uniform was torn; showing his muscular, toned body and it is covered with burns, wounds and lot's of blood.

"Trauma bay 9, I'll take him, Jill follow me" (Y/n) spoke as she led the First Aider to the trauma bay and transfer him to the new-made bed.

"Gods, what the hell happened out there?" Jill shutters at his condition. She has never seen so many injuries; it frightened her slightly.