Plan in the waiting

I managed to sneak into my mother's room and grabbed her phone without her noticing.

All I need know is just the verification code so I can finally open a bank account and get a card.

The card might be delivered within 14 business Days. So at least I've got my finances sorted out now just need to move in to stage 2.

Two weeks later
Fast forward to stage two I finally received the envelope which is from City Low bank online. I opened the orange envelope to reveal two cards a black one which is my debit card and a red one which I assume is my credit card.

Wtf I scream in my head (*⁰▿⁰*)
??(*☻-☻*)??

            "Nani wa deska?"

"why do the cards look fancy AF'"

The designs were so intricate that it would take so long to examine each detail as their is too much to explain.

Seriously I don't feel like explaining it so yeah...

This is kind of what the debit card look likes and as for the red one well it looks like a MasterCard

I head back to my desk and open up my laptop

Password
2904hiyueeb

[Loading]

1%

70%

99%

100%

>>[Vbierado opening]<<

By the way if your wondering why I haven't used the shop in my system. It's because to use the shop you need to be at level 400 and I'm still at level 6. Breaking through a level is incredibly difficult. As you breakthrough you are allowed to chose where you would like to place your stats points. Once allocating the points to a stat it increases the number such as luck for example. Say I had 20 points in luck and I allot 6 stats points into luck. This means that I have no increased my luck status. So far I've been placing most of my stats points into agility followed after by strength intelligence and stamina.

 So far I've been placing most of my stats points into agility followed after by strength intelligence and stamina