Father POV

WARNING
[Just saying I don't own any of these images]

Yayyyy... There's nearly 110views btw I've decided that I will only update on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.

FATHER POV~
My name is lian reinahart Castilla I've alway been viewed as having a very strict aura. But I was used to that kind of thing.

                ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

At the age of 10 I spent my time governing my house or mansion. I was what you call a workaholic I suppose. I was in charge of the financial and politically issues of the household. I also spent my days focusing on honing my swordsmanship skills.

At school I was bullied and nicknamed the cold prince who had everything, he was born with talent right from birth having amazing swordsmanship, was academically smart and was a rich with a good background.

Even though they said that I was rich and smart I knew that wasn't the actually meaning to my nick name. It actually stood for the son who has nothing. That was the true meaning of the cold prince.

Right from an early age my father raised me to see nothing but help my family rise in this cruel hierarchy. I was appointed as the next heir of the family at the age of 5 making my classmates jealous.

You might say why I'm not happy but the truth is that It was just luck and that's all it was.

Luck

                ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

At school I never really felt like I fit in.
I was felt isolated and everything looked so dark. It was as if I was living in a whole different world from society. I was often looked down upon in school. With rumours saying that I used schemes just to rank high on the scoreboard at school while others said I used the most vicious schemes to win a fight (money).

Heh

I was tired of those white lies, those foolish, unpleasant souls who reeked of evil.

I was originally a family of five, my father, mother, two brothers and myself. Being the youngest in my family my father saw my accomplishments as a shell in a vast ocean. While my oldest brother Henry Luke Castilla as the ocean itself. He was the most favoured and was often doted upon by my father. It wasn't until he had received a request for him to go to bambalina. Where there was a war and as he was of age those vicious generals decided to scheme him and said it would help grant him achievements which would then make him more lovable. Unfortunately he was played right from the start and felt tempted to go and he passed away miserably.