3 Years old

3years old

I am currently three years old throughout these past two years I've been mainly focusing on gaining more knowledge of this world and practicing my mana.

I head from father that on the very first day of school there is a testing where they test your abilities and talent.

However they mainly care about abilities. They have what is called a challe which is a machine where you pour your mana inside and it will show some digits and will determine how powerful your mana is.

In this world they test your mana because when you use your ability it doesn't just depend on your ability but mostly your mana. Since everyone in this world has different mana it can also determine wether your mana is strong. In other words your mana is also categories into wether it is fast, strong/destructive, charismatic/ beautiful or others.

If your digits are below 400 then you are considered weak 400+ is normally the standard and 700+ are considered hunters meaning that they are strong and last but not least 1000+ are the elites there are not that many and are in the top 10% of the world. The demands for them are a lot in fact to even be able to hire one of the elites is expensive because they cost about $10000 a minute. They are considered world class fighters because they alone can defeat about 10,000 people by themselves which means there ability must be very good.

A few things I also heard from father was that their is a hierarchy everywhere even in school there are those who will also be at the top they are idolized and always said to have been born lucky and their are those who are always at the bottom they have been humiliated their entire lives and thought of being disgraceful since birth which is really unfair since they were just born unlucky.

That is just how the world works around here and because I do not want to be picked on I'm going to train my best so I won't be looked down upon by other especially in my abilities so I need to work on my mana at a young age so when I get older it will feel just like I was born with it.

Children normally don't get there mana till there 3 years old since their bodies can't handle the flow so the moment they are born their mana is suppressed because if it is not then there are high chances of the mana taking over their bodies and they explode. Their are times when the child manages to survive however this is an extremely rare case as their life span is actually shortened and they hardly have control of their abilities.

A few months ago my mana seal was lifted which meant that i was now able to use my abilities.

I thought I could just use my abilities easily unfortunately it is not easy as it seems the main problem being the fact that I have no control of my mana. Whenever I try to focus on a point or certain part of my body my mana flows disperses in my body which causes me to feel very fatigue every time and makes me want to collapse.

I have been trying everyday and so far I have come to a little conclusion of what happens every time I try to allow my mana to flow in my body.

It seems that I can only practice this 1 time before I feel tired and if I try to push it to try it once more I collapse for the rest of the day or a few hours.

I though that by doing this everyday for a month that my body may be able to adjust and allow me to Chanel my mana 2 times but so far no progress has been made.

But one thing that is certain is that every time I try flowing my magic I feel like something is blocking my mana from going through.

Arhhhhhhhhh I scream in my head

'Why can't my mana flow inside my body'

'School will be starting in two more years and I can't even flow my mana what if everyone else has already been able to get past this stage in merely 1 hour I must be the biggest disgrace ever'