Death

My name is Vila Rehine, in short I am a Kpop idol not trying to brag but I was basically the ideal girl.

I had amazing talents, beautiful looks, an astonishing IQ level of over 200, i also had a kind- hearted big sister type of personality , great attitude and A great background.

Note^^^^^This image does not belong to me

Note
^^^^^
This image does not belong to me

AUTHOR POV~
*this is the main character Vile Rehine while on stage she looks incredibly differently from when she takes off the Heavy makeup.*
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

But leaving that aside I was basically living a double life, beyond the eyes of fans. Now you would think that someone as beautiful as my self would be using all those fancy cosmetics, wearing those fluffy clothing  Kpop idols wear nowdays. With a line of the most luxurious accessories and be living in a dream home. BuUuUuUt....Nooope.. and why you may ask well the answer is simply I'm dirt broke and all those clothes I wear are actually already provided from my manger my makeup is also done there.

Now, you may be wondering well why did you become an idol, well just like you I saw someone on TV I liked her it all started a couple of years ago when I was 15, after watching a girl called Yammy Daile who appeared on one of my favourite shows back then "SunSHINE LighT" at
first she really didn't look like anything special she was a country bumpkin with blonde hair and beautiful ocean eyes, her hair was short and loose. As the judges ask her questions she answers them gracefully which peaks the audience attention. She let out a sigh as she held the microphone towards her mouth. And within seconds the whole audience are silent it was an angel that had ascended down to earth, she was glorious. As her voice echoed across the room more people gathered round the doors of the room her voice was so charming that everyone that day cried and demanded that she sing again.

Note^^^^^This image does not belong to me

Note
^^^^^
This image does not belong to me

AUTHOR POV~
* This is Yammy Daile after appearing on TV after this performance she became the number 1 searched news one line and even had many request for becoming an exclusive member of their company*
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢