"Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" Everyone was chanting, "I've got mine too! Sturdy Hero, my name is Red Riot!" Kirishima slams his board down. "I see, you're paying homage to the chivalrous hero: Crimson Riot, yes?" Midnights asks, "That's right, he may be kinda old-school but one day, I want to be just like him, Crimson is my idol." She hums, "Well if you're bearing the name of someone you admire, you have that much more to live up to." "I accept the challenge." 

Jiro runs up, "The Hearing Hero: I'm Earphone Jack!" "Now that's a good one!" Midnight points, "The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole." Shoji offers, "Oh I like what you're doing with that, a nice portmanteau!" Sero goes up, "The Taping Hero: Cellophane!" Midnights pops up, "Now that;s on the nose! Good work!" She gives him a thumbs-up, "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman!" Ojiro puts forward, "No surprise with that one I guess!" Sato goes up, "I'm the Sweets Hero: Sugarman!" Midnight had flowers sprout behind her, "Perfect!" Mina shouts, "PINKY!" Midnight was pumping her arm in the air, "Make those looks work for you girl!" Kaminari slaps his board, "The Stungun Hero: Chargebolt! Electric don't you think!" Midnight clasps her hands together, "Makes me tingly!" Hagakure holds her board up, "The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!" Midnight says "That really suits you! Now come on! Who's going to come up next!" Yaoyorozu steps forward, "I hope that I can live up to this name, The Everything Hero: I'm Creati!" Midnight claps, "Creative!" Todoroki holds his board, "Shoto." Midnight looks up, "Just your name? Is that it?" he nods, "Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi." Tokoyami asks, "Oh! God of the Night!", you could barely see Mineta behind the stand, "The Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice!" Midnight gives a thumbs up, "Very Catchy!" Koda just shows his board without saying anything, "Yep all about it!" Midnight approved, "King Explosion Murderer!" Bakugou slams his board down, "I'm going to say, that one is a little too violent," Uraraka steps up, "This is the name I thought of, Uravity." Midnight clasps her hands together, "I just love that!" you could see the relief leave Uraraka's face. "All that's left is for Bakugou to change his name, Iida's, Midoriya's, oh Akabane, Karasuma, Kayano and Shiota." 

The four of us look up, "We don't need names miss, we already have ours," Karma grins, "Oh, and they would be?" Midnights asks, "That one is Gender," Karma points at Nagisa who sweatdrops, "That's Forever-Flat," He points at Kaede "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" he points at me, "That's Last-Resort, and I'm Semi-Senioritis." Midnight looked confused, "And just who approved of those names?" We laugh, we made them up for each other, our whole class from before had that, "President-Poverty, Womanising-Scumbag, English-Lass, Picturebook-Graduate, Lanky-Artist, Baseball-Geek, Director-Mushroom, Fluffy-Stagbeetle, Loofa, Home-Plate, Pseudo-Takaoka, Mistress-Kanzaki, Hot-and-Cold-Sniper, Poison-Specs, Dignified-Didact, This-Manga-is-Amazing, Terminal-Perv, Dating-Sim-Emo-Character and Justice." Karma starts listing them off, "What kind of names are those?!" The class exclaims we shrug, "It works." They sigh, "Tenya, that will be my name." Midnight goes up to Iida, "You're just using your real name too?" he nods, "Now you Midoriya," He walks up and flips his board, we are all shocked, "Deku, that will be my name, the name of a hero!" Midnight approves, once we all choose our names, Mr Aizawa hands out Intern Slips, "Write down your choices and return them back to me before the weekend." he walks out with Miss Midnight, "We only have two days?!" Kaminari asks "Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed." 

- Timeskip -

"Does everyone have their costumes right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Mina lifts hers above her head, "Gotcha!" He huffs, "Speak properly, it's yes sir. Ashido" She sulks, "Yes sir." A big black limo pulls up, and a man with an earpiece walks out of the driver's seat, "Remember to mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships, now get to it, and you four, your ride's here." The class turns around, "NO WAY! You guys got sent a limo?!" We sweatdrop, I guess dad went overboard. "We need to get to the airport and-" DING! I check my phone, "What is it Yuki?" Kaede asks, "Well... dad also sent a private jet for us..." The class jump up, "WHAT!!??" Mr Aizawa's eyes flash red and his hair goes up, "I said for you guys to get going," Everyone's quirks get nulled, "Yes sir." We wave everyone else off, "Well, Okinawa, here we come!" The four of us pile into the limo and we speed off to the airport, we were meeting the rest of our class on the island.