Chapter 19

Katie's pov

I was waiting for Ethan to come in today Christofer is going to be here in Missouri. It is also the day I will see him. I don't know what Ethan had to say to convince the doctor to let me go because at the begining he claimed to "put his foot down" when he said no.

Once Ethan came to get me and we were in the car I decided to say the first word.

"thank you"

"why are you thanking me"

"For taking me to see Christofer"

"Oh no problem I owe you it"

"Why?"

"because I cheated on you and no matter how much I regret it. I can't make it seem like I never did"

"What if Christofer dosn't want to see us"

"He's going to want to see you"

"probably not after I pushed him away"

"You never did push him away it was just your hormones"

"what if he has moved on I mean a girl did answer his phone once"

"maybe she was a fan and he left his phone somewhere" He told me

Once we got to the venue Ethan let me borrow his phone to call Christofer but instead of christofer this woman answered

"Who is it?" She asked

"Is this Christofers phone?"I asked her

"Yea he can't answer it right now"

"Well this is Katie and well I don't really know what i'm suppose to do but i'm here to see Christofer"

"Oh Katie nice to finally get to talk to you"

Taylor's pov

I was on the phone with Katie but part of me didn't want to meet her because I know she would be perfect. Just like Christofer. Then maybe her looks would bring my confidence down but I did not how to react. I know all it takes is for Christofer to look at her once and remember how perfect she is and how dull I am. I know it would be easy for me to not let her see Christofer. Yet I don't want him to hate me because he would find out and I don't want to lose Chrisofer.

"Okay well hmm let me see how I can find you how about you go to the entrance gates then I will look for you"I sked

"that would be nice"

Once I left my bus Jack was standing by his tour bus which was in the direction I was heading.

"Hey how are you today?"He asked me wraping his arms around my waist.

"great what about you?" I said turning to kiss him

"Where are you going he said once his lips were off mine"

"To find Christofers fiancee"

"That kid is engaged?"

"Yea apperently"

"But he's so young"

"Do you listen to yourself you make us sound like were fifthy"

"Want me to go with you"

"Yeah that would be nice"

Once we made our way to the front gates I saw a pregnate teen who looked like she was to be due at any minute. So I assumed it was Katie and she was standing with a guy which I assumed was Christofers enemy Ethan he was tall about two more inches then Christofer and he had blue eyes with brown hair Kind of like Kellin Quinns.