Chapter 10

Taylor seemed pretty nervous while the band members were talking about what they would name their next album. While taking a sip out of my orange juice I kept noticing Taylor taking glances at her parents then observing her food. I don't know how this usually goes all I know is that Travis told me that they come once every month and observe how their daught's life is so they can decide on whether or not to keep the band signed and whether or not Taylor still lives off of their funds.I have wanted to break the silence since it had been happening for ten minutes and everyone been sitting around the table and looking each other in the eye but I didn't want to be asked questions especially from her parents.

"Mom this is Christofer he moved in with me." Taylor said obviously filled with eagerness

"Christofer what do you do for living?" He mom asked me

"Well i'm currently an aspiring artist."

"Are you good?"

"Mom" Taylor interrupted

"I'm just asking" She responded

"well I think i'm good and so does your daughter"

"Maybe you could sing something for us" Her father asked

"Yea let me just go get my Guitar" I told them getting up from the table "May I be excused" I asked

"You certainly may, Taylor can I have a word" her mom responded

While I was going up stairs I couldn't help to hear Taylor and her mom's conversation

"He looks like Josh" She told Taylor

"But he's not" She responded

"I just want to know if that's the reason why you are helping this kid" 

"Mom I can promise you that he is not Josh"

"Taylor I won't blame you if that's the reason but you need to not be guilty about what happened to him"

"i'm not guilty mom this kid has potential okay, sure I blame myself for what happened to Josh but i'm going to need to move one"

I didn't know anything about Josh. All I know is something happened to him and Taylor blames herself for it. That's all I know from what I heard. The guys never told me anything about it. Why should they? I'm just someone they meet a few weeks or probably a month back. I shouldn't even be hearing this.

Everyone was seated around me in the living room. I was nervous today could be the day I get signed.

"when ever you're ready Josh" Taylor's dad said to me

"Christofer" I corrected him

iI know it's short but the next chapter will deal with Katie.