Chapter 12

Christofer's pov

Next week Warped tour starts and Taylors band got a gig in one of the venues and they asked me to open this is huge for me. Iy's going to be my first gig while being signed and last week Taylor sent air plane tickets to Katie in the mail so that she can come. I talked to my mom she's proud of me but she seems sad when I ask her about Katie she just tells me Katie is alright but I don't think she is because she won't give me further details on Katie I tried calling but her phone is not in service  and it hasn't been for a while. I would like to think that she is still waiting for me and not with Ethan but I can only have so much hope.

Taylor's pov

I went outside to get the mail.  I was going thought all the stuff the bills, fan mail, and then the tickets caught my eye. The ones I sent Katie they were sent back. Christofer was so happy when I told him about the tickets I sent to Katie. He missed her so much. I didn't know on whether or not to tell him cause his heart will break but it would break either way when he didn't see her in the crowd or backstage. So I decided not to tell him. Katie has some nerve to send them back  without an explanation. 

As soon as I got inside I put the envelope with the tickets in my purse christofer wouldn't check it cause it's mine and it's personal. So  after putting it in my purse I went into the kitchen where Christofer was waiting for me.

"Ready?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

Today is the day i'm going to take Christofer to visit Josh's grave he dosn't know yet and he ahsn't asked while I was driving I could feel his eyes on me. I wanted to cry when I began to think about what Christofers reaction would be when we arrived to the Grave Yard. 

Christofer's pov

It's seems like Taylor was getting much more beautiful everyday but I would never be with her because I love Katie and no one can compare to her Taylor was a good person and everything and I know she has feelings for me but she wasn't going to let that get in the way especially with the bond we have. Soon I got lost in my thoughts and we pulled up to a grave yard. When we got out of the car Taylor and we meet at the entrance of the graveyard and she grabbed my hand and lead me to a grave. 

"This is Josh my ex he died a year ago. When I meet you Christofer you reminded me of Josh and I decided to help you because I felt like it was the right thing to do. I didn't plan on ever telling you about this but I knew that one of the band members would of told you about him and I just felt like it was right to tell you.That still want enough to convince me to tell you but when my dad called you Josh I realized it was time but then you went into the studio and now that you have a day off here we are."

"How did he die?"

"We had been fighting alot lately because of the lack of time we spent together with him on tour then the band being on tour and I remember there was a week where neither of us were on tour and we began arguing and he got tired of all the fighting so he drove off then he called me apologizing and told me that he was driving home and some guy swerved and hit him, causing his car to fly. He lived for a few days after that but then his family decided to take him off life support. It's all my fault." she ended letting tears come out

"Taylor it is not your fault don't blame yourself" I told he pullin her close into a hug and  soon her knees became weeks and we both fell but I didn't stop hugging her