Chapter Twenty Four ~ Last Week Of School

"Good Morning" I said on Monday to Suho.

He ignored me and I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"I said Good Morning"

Suho muttered something while Sehun walked over carrying two glasses of orange juice.

He handed me one and looked from me to Suho.

"What's with you two" he said taking a sip.

"Suho's being a moron and won't talk to me because I came home late, wow way to be my mom" I said.

This caught Suho's attention. "Oh I'm sorry is it a crime to be worried" and with that he left slamming the door.

I put my orange juice on a table and grabbed my book bag and car keys
Muttering curses under my breath.

Sehun seemed unsure who's side to take.

I left without a word and drove to school.
*********************
"Nope" I said to Sehun during lunch as he sat at his usual spot across from me.

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"Nothing sit right here" I said pointing to the seat beside me.

"But that's Suho's seat" Sehun said and I pointed to where Suho was sitting at the end of the table.

"Not anymore" I said grinning and Sehun reluctantly got up.

Suho remained on that side of the table ignoring the rest of us.

When the guys got up to play football I went over to Lydia's table.

As I sat down Nara gasped. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What did you do?" she said crossing her arms.

I held up my hands in innocence " I didn't do anything, I swear" I said.

"Well then why isn't Suho sitting beside you" she said.

"Hey ask him not me besides he started it" I said.

"When ever you get into a fight the other person always starts it don't they Sara?" Lydia said smirking.

"Shut up, but seriously he started it" I said while Kim gave me a look that said 'sure......'.

I glared at her and she grinned.

"Fine whatever by I'm gonna go watch them play football" I said leaving.

They said their goodbyes while I walked to the field.

When I walked up the bleachers Sehun was talking to Suho and Kris was on his phone.

Sehun shot me a glance that read 'you better sit over here,Im trying to make an agreement here' I ignored him.

I sat beside Kris who,being the guys he is, didn't acknowledge my existence.

Sehun was glaring at me,but I didn't care.

Once the bell was about to ring I got up and started to walk away when someone grabbed my arm.

I turned to see Sehun dragging me in the dark place under the bleachers.

"What was that!" Sehun said.

"What was what" I asked crossing my arms.

"Oh come on I was trying to get one of you to apologize and you don't even sit near him!" Sehun says.

I blushed and was thankful for the darkness.

"Well I'm stubborn-" Sehun cut me off.

"Yeah I know" I glared at him. "If we apologize he goes first" I said.