Chapter Four ~ School Again

"GET......UP" I said between pillow hits. Chen was the soundest sleeper ever. Chen wouldn't get up but I knew it was annoying hm. 

He finally got up and grabbed my pillow. "Uggghhhhh I hate you Chang" he said and I smiled "Love you too Chen".

He glared at me and went to the bathroom to what I assume was to shower.

I sat down on his bed waiting since I had been ready for the past half hour. Chen was out in fifiteen minutes with a towel wrapped around his waist. I covered my eyes with my hands "Put on some pants will ya" I said.

Chen smirked "What about a shirt" he asked and I glared at him and saw that he was now wearing a pair of jeans.

"I grabbed a T-shirt and threw it at him. He caught it and put it on. "Now lets go!" I said and began walking to the door but Chen grabbed my arm.

"Hey why were you waiting for me anyway?" He said.

I smirked "Because your the only one who would wake up" I said and hurried off before he could run after me. I heard Chen groan loudly.

It was seven o'clock and Suho was awake. "The first one agai-" he cut himself off when he saw that I was already on the sofa.

Suho frowned "God punished you for calling Nara ugly" I teased and he glared at me and put his hands up in mock defense "Well she IS" he said and I shot him a look while Xiumin came and said "GOOD MORNING!"

"Woah loud much" I said uncovering my ears. "Sorry" he said without a trace of sincerity. Sehun was the next one and said "Good morning" I glared at Xiumin "That's how you say it" He ignored me.

Chanyeol was next and was sporting a leather jacket "Wow nice jacket" I said and he smiled.

Chen walked out and flopped down on the couch beside me. "Get away from me" I said and he ignored me "Tell Kris and Tao to hurry up" Chen said.

"What about me" Kris said walking in. Tao arrived with Luhan. Kai came with Lay then D.O, Baekyun. I grabbed my car keys and drove to school with Chen behind me honking every five seconds.

************
At lunch I sadly passed by my friends table with Nara giving me a sad smile. I noticed I was the last one and had to sit next to Chen at the head of the table. I groaned and Chen smiled at me in a way that said "I'm going to make this the worst day of your life" smile.

Chen was annoying me as usual when I noticed how I could piss him off alot. Everyone at our High School knew that Yoomin Lee was in love with Chen.

It was obvious since she always wore I heart Chen shirts and jackets. I went over to her table and sat down since she was by herself as usual. 

"Sooo Yoomin guess what" I said as Chen glared at me. "You see Chen over there" I said and she nodded enthusiastically.

"well he wants to meet you at this place" I said scribbling down an adress. She gasped and I was positive that she would pass out. "You got that" I said and she nodded.

I walked back to my table and Chen glared at me "What did you say to her" I winked at him "Nothing just something" I said and Chen glared at me.

Now all I had to do was get Chen to that alley and see the magic happen.

We had Mr.Young next and Chen had to sing. I had helped him sing all day Sunday.

"That was........amazing Chen" Mr.Young said blinking. "Don't compliment him too much it gets too his head" I muttered while Sehun grinned.

"Alright class today you'll be singing together" We all cheered since we hated singing individually.

"Chanyeol you need to rap faster, here let me show you" Mr.Young said clearing his throat "No, No ,No its okay he gets it right Chanyeol" I said frantically as Chanyeol nodded. No one wanted to hear Mr.Young rap.