Chapter Twenty ~ Saturdays Suck

"GOOD MORNING!" That was the first thing I heard when I jolted awake Saturday morning.

Mr.Young was standing at the end of the hallway and everyone was stubbing their eyes while they stood outside their door.

I slipped and fell and Sehun caught me before I could crack my skull open.

He set me up right while I thanked him and could finally see clearly.

"So I see you all are awake" Mr.young said happily.

"No I don't think so Tao is sleep walking" I said pointing to Tao who had just bumped into a wall.

We laughed and then Chen asked what time it was "Ummm it is 10:00" Mr.Young said.

"On a Saturday I'm going back to sleep" I said.

That's exactly what I did when five minutes later ice cold water was dumped on me.

"What the-" I yelled sitting up.

Suho was smiling down at me.

"You son of a-" he cut me off again.

"Language! and Mr.Young said change I into this and come outside" he said throwing my dress onto a chair.

I glared at him before going into the bathroom to change my clothes and slammed the door.

My hair was still wet when I got into the living room.

The guys were all ready and I went to stand by Suho.

I shoved him hard and he almost lost his balance.

"That was for dumping water on me" I said while I squeezed the water out of my hair and it dropped into the sink.

"What happened to your hair, did you take a shower?" Sehun asked joining me in the kitchen.

"Suho dumped water on me, so I would wake up" I said still trying to dry it.

"What ,Really!" Sehun said grinning.

"It's not funny" I said and he shook his head.

"No it's just I remember when he did it to me and then I got him back" Sehun said.

"Really how?" I said raising an eyebrow.

Sehun had a mischievous smile on his face.
********************

"That practice was a little rough don't you think" Luhan was saying as he dropped down on the sofa next to Suho.

Sehun and I were hiding behind the sofa where Suho couldn't see us.

1....2...3 Sehun mouthed and I jumped up and threw the bucket of water on Suho.

He stood up and wiped the water from his eyes.

"Sara what the-" he stopped himself before he could say hell.

"Aww was Suho about to cuss" I teased.

"Well does someone want a hug" Suho said spreading out his arms.

"No thank you, go dry off first" I said but Suho smiled and started chasing me.

We ran until I stopped at the end of the hallway and Suho hugged me making me get wet from the water on his clothes.

Suho stopped once he was satisfied then we laughed and went to go get towels.

"You started it though" I complained while Sehun grinned at us while we dried off.

"Sehun you should've gotten a hug too since you helped her" Suho said and Sehun held his hands up.

"Guilty as charged" Sehun said winking at me. Suho and I laughed while we put our wet clothes into the drier.

When we went back to the living room Mr.Young was packing his things and we handed him our clothes we used during rehearsal.

"So how'd we do?" I asked Mr.Young.

He gave me his world famous look. The one where he raised an eyebrow and looked at you as if you were crazy.

"We could've done better but I am coming back tomorrow so be ready" Mr.Young said and I groaned.

"What but I thought I could sleep in tomorrow" I whined.

"I'll be here at one" Mr.Young said and I glared at him.

"That's too early" I complained. Mr.Young raised his eyebrows at me and looked at Sehun.

"Exactly what time does she wake up?" He asked Sehun who grinned.

"It depends on what time she goes to sleep sometimes she wakes up at three or four in the afternoon" Sehun said.

I hit him on the arm "You were suppose to say something that would promote me not derate" I said and he grinned.

"Well unless you want a repeat of what happened today, you better be awake tomorrow" Suho said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Mr.Young said and goodbye and Suho walked him to the parking lot.

When he came back I said " Suho your such a teachers pet".

"I am not! He said looking offended.

"You are too, Xiumin isint Suho a teachers pet!" I said.

"Well duh" Xiumin said oblivious to the fact that Suho heard him.

I looked at Suho and smiled.

"Xiumin I didn't know you thought of me like that" Suho said.

"Oh Suho I didn't know you were there" Xiumin said sheepishly.

I left the two to argue and slippers into my room.
**********************
Really don't have anything to say about this chapter but hope you like it!