Chapter Eighteen ~ Concert

"There are three more weeks of school left" I said happily crossing off the days in the calendar in the hallway.

"That's not something to be happy about" Suho said passing me.

"Oh yes it is" I said skipping next to him.

"That also means you have three weeks to prove you can go to college" Suho said.

"Aww loosen up Suho the first thing I am going to do is make a deal with a company and sing for them then I won't need college" I said winking.

"And Suho you sing pretty good you don't need grades to get a job" I said.

"Gee thanks but I still need a back up plan" Suho said.

"You are always going to be the Albert Einstein of or lives Suho" I said.

"Aww I'm honored he said bowing and I laughed.

"Well hurry up you have five minutes or you'll be late for early school hours" I said and rethinking what I just said.

"Wait does that make any sense?" I said but Suho ignored me and hurried to grab his book bag and car keys.

I shook my head while D.O poured me a bowl of my favorite cereal.

"Aww thanks D.O!" I said hugging him and taking my cereal.

"Aren't you a little too cheery today" D.O said raising his eyebrows.

"Nope I can be like this when I want too" I said eating a spoonful of lucky charms.

D.O shook his head and went back to making himself breakfast.

When I finished breakfast I went to change into my uniform and for my backpack and car keys before leaving.
**************************
"So what's the news" I said and Mr.Young knitted his eyebrows in confusion "News?" He said.

I pointed to the white board behind him that read 'I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT'

"Oh that yes, after everyone arrives then I will tell you" he said and I nodded.

Everyone came in, one after another then Mr.Young clapped his hands to silence us.

"Alright class we are having an end of the year concert which your whole grade will participate in" he said.

"So like the Presentation" Luhan said and Mr.Young nodded.

"So there were many singing companies that could've promoted you at the presentation and even more will be at the concert" Mr.Young explained.

"And you all did very well at the presentation" he said and we smiled proudly.

"Alright so here is the song you will be singing and we will start the other things tomorrow"

The song was called 'Growl' our other song had been 'Wolf' we had gotten several applause for that.

This time Sehun and Kai sung first then D.O sang.

We didn't get to get through the whole song.

So once the bell rang we hurried out.
****************************
"Really, you guys don't even know the steps yet" I said to Kai and Lay who were in the dance studio that was In the back of the apartment.

"Well it is called a dance studio why are you here" Kai asked.

"I'm bored" I said and Kai stopped dancing long enough to glare at me.

"Your always bored" he said and this time I glared at him.

"I am not" I said crossing my arms.

"Your stubborn too" Lay said smiling.

"How do you say that and smile" I said and walked out of the studio.

"D.O I'm hungrrrrrrrry" I said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm making spaghetti" he said and I jumped up to see where he was making meatballs to put into the spaghetti.

"Ohhhh okay now I'll leave" I said and D.O raised an eyebrow at me before I went to watch TV next to Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Oh look Girls Generation" I said and Baekhyun turned his phone of to watch since the leader was his girlfriend.

"Aw she looks so pretty" he said and Sehun and I raised our eyebrows.

"Well I'll leave you lover boy" I said and Sehun grabbed my arm.

"Let me come with you" he said and I knew he didn't want to listen to Baekhyun as much as I did.

"Okay" I said laughing while he followed me.

We went into the kitchen to annoy D.O.

"Well you can help by putting out the plates" he said and Sehun and I set out the silverware,glasses and plates.

We ate dinner before we all went our separate ways.

We did homework and went to sleep for the most part.

Well except for Suho who managed to wake up early and go to sleep late.
**************************

So how was it? Can't wait till the concert chapter and when I tell you who the men in suits are!