"She okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, she's sleeping. Thanks for making sure I didn't kill him." Theo said and I nodded, well I may be an agent but o can't get him out of murder.

"It's fine. But I punched him hard after you left. And I told him if he told the cops he'd look bad. Also im an FBI agent. I get my way." I showed him my badge he rolled his eyes at me hugging me.

"Thank you. Seriously." He said and I nodded. "We all need rest. We have a stupid wedding tomorrow, and I probably have a big fluffy bridesmaid dress I'm dreading to wear. And I have to face a Martin." I groaned and he chuckled.

He walked to his bedroom and I walked in the guest bedroom. I got on pyjamas and I lay in bed letting my eyes rest.

"Dawn, wake up!" I heard Theo yell and I shot my eyes open. "What!" I yelled back and he smirked and I threw my pillow at him. Never scare a Hale.

"Hey, we have a wedding to get to." He said and I groaned. Seriously,  I should've just pretended is skipped my flight.

"Have fun getting dressed. I've gotta go to Malia's, my dress is there and she needs help getting ready. And I kinda have to help sine I'm her cousin and Lydia's forcing me to." I told them and Theo grabbed my hand.

"Can you do me a favor and use your powers to heal her?" Theo whispered and I sighed walking to Hope.

"Fine, but your explaining how I did it, have fun." I told him and he huffed.

I placed my hand over Hope's bruised eye and I slowly inhaled then exhaled.

Her eye slowly healed and I ran out the apartment heading over to Malia's.

I walked in the house and I saw Lydia stood their with her arms crossed. "Where have you been? Your 20 minutes late? And Malia is still sleeping"

"Hey to you to Lydia. It's like five in the morning, we still have 4hours. And she's sleeping because she's tired. Like the rest of us. It runs through Hale blood." I groaned and we walked to Malia's room.

We jumped on top of her as she was sleeping. "Your getting married!" Me and Lydia yelled and she laughed waking up.

"Let's start getting ready." Lydia said and I widened my eyes. "We have four hours. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the cousin on this one." Malia said and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"We have to stay on schedule. Now come on let's get your makeup done." Lydia said and I groaned.

"Yeah, this one's on you Lyd's. I don't do girly stuff." I told her and she looked at me giving me 'the look'.

I sighed giving in and I somehow manged to do Malia's hair and Lydia did, well the other stuff.

It literally took an hour. This girl needs to eat! My stomach needs to be filled every 10 minutes.  Were behind in my eating schedule.

I finished of her hair and Malia's sat in her robe and Lydia curled my hair.

She picked up the makeup brush and I stopped her. "Nope, that stuff is not touching my face."

"Come on, just a little." She said and I huffed nodding. Don't make me regret this Lydia Martin.

Lydia did her makeup and I curled her hair and we were ready to get in our dresses. Which I haven't seen.

We first helped Malia into her dress, it was a mermaid dress but it was fairy at the same time, damn the Hale bloodline is pretty.

And then Lydia bought my dress in a box. I opened it up and I saw the cutest nude pink small dress with cute white designs.

"Woah." I widened my eyes and she nodded. If this is Malia's wedding, I'm gonna dread Lydia's.

"Mine's the same but longer. I realised that you suited more the short version, also you have a motorcycle to ride." She said and I smile looking at her.

"You officially know my to well.
I'm gonna wear a dress for the first time." I said and she nodded and she took out heels. "Before you say no. Your gonna have to, it's crucial to the outfit." She hummed andI rolled my eyes. It'll be a miracle if I don't fall.

I guess you really can't say no to a Martin. I looked in the mirror and I looked at the triskelian necklace and the charm bracelet I was wearing.

Malia walked up to me and she smiled. "Your getting married!" I yelled and she nodded.

"I'm getting married!" She yelled back and she pulled me in a side hug. "I don't do hugs unless it's Theo." You could tell I was uncomfortable and so was Malia.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm a hugger either." She pulled away and we both laughed.

Mr Tate came in the room and he looked at all three of us. "Wow, your girls look amazing." He sighed and he gazed at Malia and he started tearing up. He cries? He carries like ten shot guns and ten bear traps.

"Thanks dad." She smiled. "Stiles, is downstairs." He told us and Lydia nodded walking out the room.

"I'll see you in the reception." I told her and she nodded walking out. I walked down the stairs and I saw Ariel stood there in a matching dress.

"Aunt Dawn!" She came running in my arms and I picked her up spinning around.

"Hey munchkin." I smiled. "Woah." I heard Stiles say and his jaw was hung low.

"That is the works of your wonderful fiancé." I grinned putting down Ariel. "Well you look-"

"Amazing. I know. So you couldn't help but call me." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't mean that I wouldn't talk to you forever. I was just mad, who forgives the person who just tried to kill them." Stiles reasoned and I  raised a brow. "See you at the reception Stilinski."

I grabbed my helmet and Lydia raced towards me. "Do not ruin your curls." She warned.

"Lydia, I think ou put enough hairspray in my hair that I had enough breakfast." I told her and she chuckled.

"I wanna go with aunt Dawn." Ariel frowned and I grinned looking down at her.

"Nope, no way. It's too dangerous." Stiles told her, he just sucks the fun out of everyone.

"Aw, come on Stilinski. Give the girl what she wants." I squatted down looking at Stiles frowning.

"Fine."

I picked her up walking outside. "Don't worry Stilinski, I'll go as fast as I can."

"I hate you." I heard him from the door.

"No you don't."