Chapter 5.

Cameron opened the door then picked up the 6th gift this week that was sent back by Shantelle.

"Valley Come get this shit man" He yelled through the house.

Valley walked in the living room rubbing her hands together smiling.

"Eeee Bruhdiee this is nice" She said looking at the Chanel Bag and watch from Tiffany's

Everytime Shantelle sent a gift back Cameron would just give it to Valley.

Valley was loving all the gifts, but she hated seeing her brother like that. She wanted to give him a piece of advice. She wanted to tell him that Shantelle wasnt the type of girl to be won over by gifts. He needed to show her improvement. She couldm't tell her brother that though.

She vowed to stay out of Cams and Shantell's business. She looked at how angry cam was.

She never saw Cam like this. CJ was always the angry and mean one. Cam was even angrier, because he couldn't see Shantelle. She blocked him on every social media site. She even changed her number.

Valley shook her head then left the living room with her new gifts. Leaving her brother in his thoughts.

Cameron didn't know what to do. He felt so defeated. He needed to lay down so that's what he did.

Valley admired her watch as she went up the stairs. She was by her door when she heard moving on the other side. She slowly opened the door. The sight she saw caused her to be livid. Angelic had her pink Mac lipstick all over the beige carpet. Nail polish all over Valley's mirror. She was so pissed.

She looked at Angie, and Angie had on her favorite shirt

Trying it on. The shirt had lipstick, make up, and nail polish all over it.

"Get the fuck out my room. Look at my fucking Vanity yo bad ass always touching shit Angelic. Get the fuck on now" Valley yelled through the house. She was so mad.

Tears formed in Angie's eyes,but that shit didn't work on Valley though.

"Angie. I don't give a dam about those tears take that pussy shit somewhere else." Passion was at the doorway listening to Valley's choice of words.

"No Im not going no where." Angie said wiping the tears.

"Yes the fuck you is" This time Valley pushed Angelic out the door making her fall to the floor.

"Why you putting yo hands on my baby."

"She aint no baby. She eught years old. Thats her problem now y'all baby her entirely too much. Look what she did to my room" Valley yelled.

"Hold on one second. Lower your voice Valley Martha. I ain't yo friend. You still are too old tobe putting your hands on yo little sister. You could have came and told me"

"See that's the problem she needs her butt whooped. Yall let her get away with murder. Everytime I tell yall the stuff she do y'all not handling it so I do." Valley stressed.

"You know what. The shit you saying you gone make me beat yo ass. Im gonna let y'all daddy talk to y'all cause he the one that made y'all this way."Passion said grabbing Angelic's hand and taking her away.

She looked at her trashed room then started cleaning up.

She was almost done when someone knocked on her room door.

"Come in"

It was her daddy.

"Come on lets talk baby girl"