Chapter 21

Cameron was woken up by Camry's cries of hunger. He went into the kitchen to make her a bottle  and was met by Shantelle. It's been a week, and Shantelle still hadn't said a word to Cameron. She hadn't even took one look at Camry. Of course Cameron cared , but he wasn't wrong.
He held Camry in one hand as he opened the fridge with the other. He grabbed a bottle out and ran some hot water on it to warm it up. Camry started to cry. "Aww daddy baby. It's gonna be okay " Shantelle scoffed then stormed out the kitchen. Cameron ignored her. He just looked into Camry's green eyes then said " she'll come around "

He held the bottle up to her mouth as she started drinking the room temperature milk.

Cameron was really missing his girlfriend. She had been sleeping in one of the guest rooms not really talking to anyone.

Cameron really had just been enjoying his kids. CamJ was coming home later that day he had gained the weight he needed to gain. He was breathing and eating on his own. He didn't need anymore tubes. Cameron had took Camry to the hospital to see CamJ. Cameron knew they were little, but he could sense a connection between the two of them already. He loved the both of them more than anything in the world. He was gonna raise them right. He had already planned to make his own living instead of living off of Passion and Carnell. He vowed that by the time CamJ and Camry were a year old he would be making his own bread living in his own house with Shantelle and his kids. If Shantelle decided that she would never come around then they would co-Parent. Either way the four of them would be straight.

After he burped Camry he took her upstairs to CJ. CJ was gonna keep An eye on her while he and Shantelle picked up Cam J from the hospital. Cameron could tell CJ had baby fever. The way CJ looked at Camry it was obvious that's what he wanted, he wanted a baby too.

"Thanks bro" cam said

" anytime" CJ assured him

Cameron walked in the room that Shantelle was sleeping. " are you ready?" He asked her. She didn't say anything she just stood up and walked out the room to the front door. They rode in the car in an awkward silence. Cameron drove as Shantelle looked out the window.

After a while they arrived at the hospital. They had to sign a couple of discharge papers. Show that they had a car seat to take him home in. Cameron carried the car seat with CamJ in it to the car. The drive the 25 mins to the house. When they got there, there were a lot of cars lined up.

Shantelle and Cameron walked in holding CamJ when everyone yelled " welcome home" as if the baby knew what they were saying. Cameroon looked around at the decorations. Dam they move fast as hell. He thought to himself. Passion had wanted to have Shantelle a baby shower since she went into labor early. Cameron and Shantelle still weren't talking though. They walked up and excepted all of the hugs from everyone. Passion wasted no time getting the party started. They played games like how well did people know Shantelle. They played games like what was she craving. Different little games. Shantelle was enjoying herself until it was time to open the gifts. There were a lot of gifts, but everyone that bought CamJ a gift brought Camry one too. Cameron could sense Shantelle's irritation, but at this point he didn't give a fuck so to prevent from going off he took Camry upstairs in the nursery that her and CamJ shared. He sat in one of the two rocking chairs and started to rock her to sleep. Just whispering loving words to her.

"Daddy loves you. I'm gonna always be here for you until my heart stops. I want you to remember that. I know there's gonna be boys and shit like that, but I want you to come talk to me about everything Camry. I know you probably don't understand a word I'm saying but this won't be the last time you hear these words" he said before he kissed her cheeks as she went to sleep. He was in the mist of putting Camry in her crib when Shantelle came in holding CamJ. Cameron knew Shantelle was still picking because CamJ was still sleep when she said "come on CamJ your daddy is too busy with his favorite. " Now that's where Shantelle drew the line. "Give me my son" he said through clenched teeth. Shantelle hit a nerve right there.