CHAPTER 17

Valley walked into her daddy's restaurant and saw Damien carrying out some boxes. He was so handsome and his muscles flexed as he gripped the boxes.

She held her art supplies tightly in her hands as she bit her lips at the mouth watering sight. As much as Valley denied it or tried to play it off she really liked Damien. She didn't even know him all that well. She didn't know his middle name, she didn't know his birthday, she didn't know his favorite color. Nothing she knew nothing about him. She did know that she liked him. It was just something about him that drew him to her. She wanted to get to know all those things. She also wanted him to know everything about her.

Valley never had an actual boyfriend. She wanted Damien to be that. She went to the little art room her daddy had for her and began to say up her supplies. Her art show was a week away and she was doing well no one saw anything. She couldn't wait for her daddy to see it. It was basically for him.

Valleys art teacher said she was doing excellent after she instructed her to work on her project and fix some changes the project was dam near ready she just needed to get everything ready for the presentation. Her dad had asked on several occasions to see, but she wouldn't let him. She didn't even tell him that the project was dedicated to him. Whenever Carnell would ask for a sneak peak she would always tell him that he needed to wait to see it at the event. She assured him it would be better that way. She was just so excited. This was a chance to show her daddy how much he meant to her, and a chance to win a scholarship she was excited.

An hour had passed and she was finishing up the last bit of her project for the day when she felt someone behind her. She just knew it was her father, but when se turned around she was pressed against Damien's hard fit body. Her mouth got dry, her hands started to slightly shake and she began to sweat a little.

" uh...um...uh...what...what are you doing back here" she finally got the words out of her mouth.

He smirked at her nervousness. Damien knew he had an affect on her and that's what he wanted. To affect her in every way possible. " I actually wanted to see if you wanted to grab something to eat."

" But we're in a restaurant right now." She said trying to be a smart ass.

" yeah I caught on to that. I'm saying some comfort food. Not none of this Gourmet lobster shit" he said looking at her dryly. That's why he didn't like her lil ass. She did too much for him.  

" yeah okay ill tag along." Se said giving him a side smile.

He nodded his head " cool"

She turned and quickly put her supplies and all her art material up. She then locked up her art room so her dad couldn't peak in he was so nosey at times.

Valley followed Damien out to his car. He held the door open for her as she slid in the passenger seat of his Porsche.

They got in the car and it was silent. That's when valley couldn't take it anymore.

" so where are we going?" Valley asked

" where we went the other night" he said glancing at her a little bit.

" OMG did you get a grill ? "  Valley asked looking at the sparkling gold snapped on a few of his  bottom teeth. She damn near wanted to slob. Damien was so fine he was everything any   Woman could possibly want. He was rough around the edges , but Valley wanted him. She liked him. She hated his guts damn near at first, but all that changed once they hung out the one time she just found herself attracted to him in every which way.