Chapter 19

Arial was woken up by her alarm Clark Which read 8:30 am. It was Saturday morning and for some odd reason Dontae wanted her to come over his house at this strange time for a morning boots call. She was wondering why he wanted her over there so early. She shook off the thought and started getting ready.
She got in the shower making sure there was no hair in sight on her body. Then she washed herself thoroughly, while singing a little Trey songz.
After her shower she put cocoa butter lotion on her body. As SWV's weak played softly through her room her phone started to ring it was CJ. What is he doing calling this early? She asked herself aloud. She wasn't complaining though. Butterflies flutter in her stomach before she pressed the green button on her phone.

" Hello" she said

"It's not a phase I want U to stay with me...by my side I swallow my pride your love is so sweet it knocks me right off of my feet." He sung along to the music in the phone. Arial rolled her eyes and smiled. If CJ actually tried he would sing pretty good

"Boooyyy what do you want" she said trying to act a if she didn't enjoy his little singing.

"Girl watchu know bout that song"'he said playfully

"Boy Just tell me your reason for calling" she said stool smiling into the phone.

" well I wanted to see if you wanted to hit the gym up this morning. You know play a little one on one. Pre- training. Cause I'm serious Ari you're gonna make it to the WNBA. " he said with a chuckle.

" well me and Dontae have plans this morning" she said a little low. She didn't want CJ to feel like she was blowing him off

" aww okay. So he's taking you to breakfast?"

" No" Arial answered
" So where is he taking you then"

"I'm going over his house"

" Arial that is not plans that's a boots call. Come on Ari you gotta do better"

" come on now CJ I'm not trying to hear that shit"

"True you right. If you trying to hoop you know where to find me. "

Arial just rolled her eyes then hung up the phone without saying goodbye or anything. She continued on with her routine. She was sick of CJ's slick shots.

She sprayed on her bath& body works Be Joyful perfume then flat ironed her hair.

She was suppose to be at Dontae's house at 10:00 it was now 10:15. Fucking around with CJ made her late. She turned off her iPod that was connected to her stereo then left out her room after shutting off the lights. On her way out the door she saw Anthony " where you going Ari ?" He asked curiously.

" I got plans with Dontae" she said

" Aw y'all going to breakfast ?" Why was everyone asking her was they going to breakfast ?

" No I'm just going to his house " Anthony already knew what that meant. They were going to fuck.

"Ari be careful"

" I am " Arial said with much irritation. She was getting tired of everyone telling her to be careful when it came to Dontae. They had an agreement she was gonna be fine.

She rolled her eyes then went to her car. She got to Dontae's house at about 10:30. She called him when she pulled up so he could open the door. Arial never ringed anyone's doorbell she was kinda impatient when it came to those type of things.