Chapter 11

Cam laid back on the bed as Shantelle rode him back and forth. This was the first time they had sex since Shantelle had ended everything with him. He had just been giving her Oral. He had been patiently waiting for the day that she would let him slide in. Today was that day and he was enjoying every bit of this.

Shantelle riding him was good but he wanted to get to the back shots. He lightly flipped her over so she was in doggy position. Even though she was pregnant, Shantelle still wasn't a lazy lover. She still had a decent amount of energy.

"can you arch that back for me" He said through heavy breathing.
she obliged and let her pregnant belly touch the bed as she arch her back to give Full access to her insides.

"now can you throw it back for daddy?" He asked.

She followed his request and at a nice speed started throwing her ass back on his manhood. He watched as her juices formed on his shaft.

It was something about her being pregnant that made him want to bury himself deep inside of her, and never come out.

He continued to go in and out of her they sexed each other Into an orgasm. When Can busted his nut he rolled over to catch his breath and so did Shantelle. He pulled her closer to him and attempted to wrap her in his arms around her, but she easily wiggled out of them.

She stood up quickly from the bed. Then stared down at Cam blankly. He stared back up at her with a confused look.

"Remember you said just sex. I think you should go to your room now." Shantelle told him honestly.

Cam nodded his head. He pulled on his drawers and basketball shorts. He got off Shantelle's bed and walked out the room. He walked down the hall feeling rejected and used. He had basically gotten the boot. He finally saw how all those girls felt when he'd fuck them and give them then kick them out. He just went inside his room and took a shower. He just wanted Shantelle back and to start a family, his family, their family.

Arial got up and went into Anthony's room. She was still feeling some type of way about What CJ said about her skin tone and just fucking her.

"Anthony, can I ask you a question?" She asked a little nervously.

"Of course Ari ask me anything" he told her prepared to get the question.

"Swear on granny's grave that you'll tell me the truth."

"Ari I don't know what it is though" he said

"If you gone tell me the truth you'll swear on her grave"

"Okay Ari I swear on Granny's grave that I'll tell you the truth." He said honestly.

"Okay. Do you think I'm ugly" she asked.

That question hit Anthony by surprise. He was gonna tell her the truth though

"No you're absolutely beautiful" he told her with all honesty. He wasn't just saying that because Arial was his sister. He actually meant it. If she was ugly he would haven't answered the question.

Arial was beautiful. She had nice, pretty, smooth chocolate skin that was so blemish free. She had slightly slanted eyes that gave her an exotic look. He knew his sister was beautiful.

"I mean it too Arial, I'm not lying" Anthony assured her

"Okay" she simply said. He was just wondering who or what made his sister feel that she was ugly. He might have been gay but he would beat any nigga ass that made his sister feel any less than a woman.