Part of the Family

Começar do início

"DABI NOO!!!" You yelled as Dabi beat you last minute on the last lap in Bowser's castle.

"HAH!!" He laughed in your face.

"I saw we play Rainbow Road again. THEN we can see if you win! I'm a beast at Rainbow Road and YOU KNOW IT!!" You laughed.

"Yumi! You sure you don't wanna join?" Natsuo asked. Fuyumi was sitting beside the TV with her switch and was patiently playing Animal Crossing. "Nope! I'm good here." She smiled.

"Guys, it's been hours. You can't possibly want to play again." Shoto sighed and put his head on your shoulder. (You were in his lap.)

"YEP!" You, Touya, and Natsuo replied. You all wanted to win again. Dabi was in the lead currently.

"I wanna do something else tho," Shoto said.

"Aw, is the baby tired?" Dabi teased and Shoto shot him a glare.

"Well, what do you wanna do? I'm sure that they'll be fine with doing whatever!" You asked.

"I'm not so sure that my brothers would want to join in what I want to do," Shoto whispered in your ear. (T E A) You turned bright red.

"I do believe you're correct, little brother." Natsuo laughed. "Cuz I wanna play Mario Kart."

"W-well, I can take a break..." You said.

"I thought you were the 'god'? Gods don't take breaks." Dabi was purposely triggering your competitiveness.

"I still am and this god-" You pointed to yourself. "-can take breaks when her boyfriend wants to do something else."

"You're just scared you're gonna lose again," Dabi replied.

"No! I could win. If Shoto wanted to play again, but he doesn't. So, if you'll excuse me." You stood up and grabbed Shoto's hand. "We are gonna go. Enjoy yourselves." You dropped the controller and you both walked to Shoto's old room.

"You were struggling to hit Touya, weren't you?" Shoto asked.

"Yes. Yes I was." You smiled and sat down on his bed. He walked to the other side and laid down, face first.

"Tired?" You laid beside him.

He nodded.

"Aww." He moved over to cuddle with you and you messed with his hair, trying to get the colors on different sides.

"Did you just want to lay here or do you actually want to do something?" You asked.

"I don't know. I just wanna be with you."

You both smiled then you heard banging and the door opened. "ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING UP HERE AIGHT?! I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO THAT!!" Dabi yelled and you could here Natsuo cracking up beside him.

"I kinda want to now that you're against it." You replied.

"Same," Shoto said.

"NUH UH! NOPE!!" Dabi shut the door and ran downstairs. You both could hear Natsuo fall on the ground outside, still laughing, which made you both laugh.

"Dabi's gone." You walked back to Shoto's bed. It was later at night and his siblings were asleep.

"Oh okay." He moved to face you.

"You enjoy your nap?" You climbed in bed beside him.

"Yep. Did you beat Dabi at Mario Kart?"