Embarrassed and ashamed

Start from the beginning

"The audacity to drink alcohol while underage and on school grounds during lunch hour no less is nothing short of appalling." He sharply paddled the crease below my buttocks, causing me to yelp. "I'm very disappointed in you, young lady, and I know Michael and Shane will most assuredly be as well. They raised you better than this," Dr. Curtis said sadly, as he punctuated his words with several sharp swats of his paddle across my backside.

I wiped the freely flowing tears from my eyes, my chest tightening, knowing how ashamed Mike and Shane will be when they find out what I did. The sting of the paddle on my sore inflamed bottom was excruciating as Dr. Curtis continued my punishment.

"OW, OW, PLEASE STOP! OW THAT HURTS!" I cried out, as the unforgiving wood reddened my thighs and bruised the globes of my ass.

"Five more, luv, count them followed by sir." Dr. Curtis patted my back gently, encouraging me to persevere.

The paddle slapped crisply against my punished skin, reddening my flesh even more.

"One sir," I squeaked out, amidst tearful sniffles. I know I won't sit comfortably for the next few days. Somehow I managed to count aloud the last four strokes, despite the burning pain pulsating through my bottom. Oddly enough, I'm anxious to survey the damage Dr. Curtis and his wicked paddle did to my behind. For some reason, I can't wait to look in the mirror and rub my red, hot, thoroughly punished bottom. That's weird right?

Dr. Curtis, however, has other plans.

I broke down sobbing when I tried to stand and he pressed me down against the desk, whispering in my ear, "We're not finished." He put the paddle down and began spanking my thighs harshly with his strong hand. I cringed after each painful slap reignited the searing pain on my scorched skin. "When I ask you to explain yourself, the answer should never be I don't know and when you are in trouble, you will punctuate every response with sir."

He continued to spank me, paying special attention to my hips, where the sting his hand delivered was inexplicably excruciating.

"And I certainly shouldn't have to prompt you to thank your dean for disciplining you, now should I?"

He reprimanded me for my lack of manners and respect with five wicked slaps of his palm just below the waistline. Each of his spanks were severe enough to leave a distinct red mark on my naughty backside.

"Stand and face me, Carrie," he ordered, as he stood expectantly waiting.

I gingerly pulled my pants up over my swollen, throbbing bottom. When I turned to face Dr. Curtis, I was still too embarrassed and ashamed to look him in the eye. I was embarrassed I interrupted his workday to come down to the school and I was even more embarrassed to have him punish me in my underwear. I was ashamed for disappointing him by getting in so much trouble and not responding properly in the dean's office.

Thankfully, he sensed the motive behind my trepidation and gently lifted my chin to meet his gaze, without admonishing me.

I couldn't stop my tears from falling though, or prevent my breath from hitching, when I rambled my apology, "I'm so sorry, Dr. Curtis, for drinking at school and causing you all this trouble and thank you for punishing me. I know I deserved it, sir."

Dr. Curtis pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly against his chest. He held my head protectively against his shoulder while he rubbed my back. I was surprised by how comforting I found his embrace since he's so scary and intimidating most of the time.

"You're forgiven, sweetheart. Truth be told, I'm proud of how well you took your punishment, luv, so I won't let Michael or Shane punish you any further for this incident." He patted my bottom gently. "Sound fair?"

"Thank you, sir," I whispered, sinking further into his embrace. Feeling safe, secure, and loved in his arms and extremely grateful for the reprieve he just granted me.

Two days later

Carrie's pov

Dr. Curtis thankfully stayed true to his word when Mike and Shane returned from New York. After explaining the events that landed me in Dean Banfeld's office, he made it very clear to my guardians that no further discipline was necessary, nor allowed; in my case that is. Word at the Foundation was Michael and Shane received an extremely stern reminder from Dr. Curtis on how to teach proper manners to their charges and more importantly, how to strictly enforce them.

Neil's verbal reprimand of the boys at the Foundation

"I was appalled by the lack of basic etiquette demonstrated by your youngest daughter. Have you taught those girls nothing in the past twelve years? How in God's name do you expect them to become civilized young ladies when you allow such boorish behaviour?" Neil paced his office floor as he scolded the two guardians.

"Sir, I assure you, Mike and I have done our best to teach the girls decorum." Shane tried to appease Neil.

"If that's your best, I shudder to think of the glaring deficiencies in your girls' social graces. Step up your game, gentlemen, before I'm forced to intervene." Neil glared at his protege and the Admiral as he effortlessly snapped the pencil interlaced between his fingers in half. "You're dismissed."