27

chapter 27

"I don't want us to fight. I'm sorry I pretended not to like to care about you! But you know it was just because I'm scared of there reactions! You're tHe big bad Wolf for god's sake!" Carolien defended as they walked through the forest.

"I know love." Was all he said before turning around and stepping in front of her, causing caroline to run into him and his hard chest.

"Then why can't we just go back to how we were,"  Caroline asked, turning her head up to look at him, eyes pleading.

"We can't. I'm not good for you." He said looking away, his eyes remorseful.

"Nik..."

"Caroline I tried to bloody kill you!" Klaus screamed, pinning her against the nearest tree, "I could kill you right now."

His hot breathe stuck to her face, "But you won't." Caroline brought her hands to gently cup his face, drawing soft stars to his cheeks.

"How do you know?" He growled, eyes turning yellow.

Caroline gulped, not showing the small cracks of fear, "Because I love you and you love me." She said, tears springing into her eyes.

"How do you know I'm in love with you?" He spits with venom at her.

"Because, I feel it when you kiss me," She whispered, kiss his lip corners, "When you touch me." She trailed her fingers down his body.

Klaus grabbed her and kissed her lips. Whispering in between each one, "I love you."

And caroline responded with, "always and forever." 

Then they heard Latin.