12. Don't Freak out!!!

I woke in the bed and turned my head to see Rodrick laying beside me, in a room I didn't even remember. I lifted the blanket and peaked to see if any clothing was evident on me.

Don't freak out, I reminded myself. But all I could do was freak out. All that was left on my body was my panties I lifted my head to see our clothes discarded all over the room.

I put on my bra and slipped on the emerald green kimono.

I swiped my white dress and the blue/ flower set then dumped them into my bag. I walked out of the house and stumbled down the street holding my head. Damn I didn't even know where I was. After some roaming around and frequent circles, I came across a familiar street and navigated the rest of the way home from there.

I opened the gate to the backyard and took the ladder up to my room. I couldn't believe that my still slightly drunken self had made it up all those steps.

I mean I could've gone through the front door, it wasn't like I snuck out... I had permission.

I made a beeline straight to my closet to place my new clothes and had a quick glance into my mirror while doing so.

Fuck!

No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Nooooo!!!

"A FUCKING HICKEY!!" I screamed.

I ran over to my vanity and furiously dabbed foundation on the bruised and tender spots. No matter how much concealer, foundation or any other products... you could still see the faint but eye catching brown and purple trail.

I threw my head back in frustration.
Then it hit me....

"I just fucked, the Rodrick Heffley!"
I whispered to myself.

A smile couldn't help but tug at my lips and I pulled my hand to my mouth, skimming across the flesh he would've contacted.

I fluttered my eyes close as I let the situation process.

Then of course, my heart dropped in fear and questions raced through my pretty little head.

'Did anybody see us together?'
'Did we use protection?'

I sat there, trying to regain my breathing and centre myself.

"Earth to Jackie!!!" Screeched Will from the door.

"What?" I Yelled back, fuming.

"Are you coming to the Heffley's?" He asked.

"I, umm.... I don't know just yet, let me think for a bit. I'm, uh a bit tired and drugged from my medicine this morning." I half lie, considering I shouldn't be drinking. Even if I was of age. I don't think Will would've  kept his cool if he found out.

I tied my hair back into ponytail and buttoned up my short sleeved pastel pink shirt and pulled on some denim shorts.

I walked next door and greeted Susan.
"Hey Suzie." I said wrapping my arm around her in a half hug.

"How's your morning been?" I question as I sit beside her at the dining table.
"Hectic," she replies as she closes her laptop and puts her head in her hands.

"Do you want a coffee?" I asked walking over to boil the kettle.

"Yes please hun, two sugars and can you please use the caramel coffee packet."

"Ooh! These are new!" I exclaimed as I reached for the Caramel coffee.

"I bought them yesterday, while food shopping, you can try one if you wish."

I sat beside Mrs Heffley as I sipped on the coffee.

"Have you seen Rodrick?" She asked.
"I saw him earlier this morning." I explained, trying not to get all hot and flustered as I visualised myself in bed with him.

"I'm pretty sure he said he was going to band practice then coming back here."

Susan nodded her head.
"I'm going to see what the boys are doing."
I called out as I made my way toward the stairs.

"Hey guys." I echoed as I sat beside Holly.
"Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you in a long time!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, we went outta town for a bit."

"Awe sick! Where did you go?" I asked.

"Michigan , went there for a bit to catch up with family then after 2 days fled to Wisconsin."

"Did you know that I went on a mini road trip too?" Asked Rowley, trying to get my attention.

"Cool! We're did you go?" I asked.

"To the boardwalk." He smiled sheepishly with blush appearing on his cheeks.
Look I know the boardwalks only like half an hour away, but I still gotta give rowley props.

"Oh darn it! I missed that didn't I?" I mumbled trying my best not to sound sarcastic.

The door bust open and Rodrick stood at the door.

"Oh hey Jackie." He slurred.

"I'll be back guys." I called wrapping his arm around me. I walked him to his bed.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah, just got a sore head." He replied. I laid on my back and propped myself up with my elbows on the bed.

"Where did you go?" He questioned.
"Back home, I got really tired."

Shit, he didn't remember did he?
He laid beside me and stared at me smiling.

I kept my glance at the roof, not wanting to make eye contact.

"You remember last night don't you." I stated.

I turned my head to face him.

"We didn't go all the way." He sighed.

"Uh, well that's good."

He whipped his head to me.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Rodrick, I'm just fuckin with you."

I kissed him on the cheek.
"Love to do it again sometime." I dared, giving him a wink and closing the door.