Her Story

A five year old girl with pretty yellow locks and dazzling blue eyes was crying at the side of the fountain at the parked called 'Cerlo Park'.

The girl seemed have forgotten everything she has once known.All she remembered was her birthday,February 14.

A woman who was taking a walk saw the young girl.She immediately ran to the girl and asked her if she was alright.The girl nodded but continued to cry.

The woman,whose name was Hellen Valentine,asked the girl what had happened to her.

"I do not know.I do not remember my name,my family or anything!All I remember is my birthday,February 14."

She felt sad for the girl.She had wondered what had happened to the little girl.The girl had no name and no family.She had decided to take her in but first she had to think of a name.

"Ok,I had decided that I will be taking care of you.For now,let's go to my house as I think of a name for you."

As they arrive at Hellen's house,the little girl's tummy began to growl.

Kururururu~

Hellen chuckled abit because of how cute it had sounded.She led the little girl to the kitchen and asked her what she wanted.And it was quite odd that the had wanted fresh red tomatoes!She also wanted mangoes.Hellen could only give tomatoes for she was actually allergic to mangoes.

After eating,Hellen had already
decided of a name for the little girl.

"Okay.After an hour of thinking,I thought of a perfect name for you!Your name will be Lilith Rhey Valentine.Lilith becoz it was the name of my kind grandmother,who beautiful blue eyes like you,who passed away a year ago and Rhey becoz it was the name of my husband who died three years ago.He had blonde hair too.And I think the name fits you perfectly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year has gone by very fast.Hellen and Rhey had already formed a strong bond between them.They were like actual mother and daughter.But their bond was severed when Hellen had been on an accident that had taken her life.She was hit by a car because she was trying to get a boy out of the way of the car that had lost its brakes.

Rhey was taken to an orphanage that had people who treated her badly.The only thing that kept her happy was books.At the time she was eight,she had already finished reading all the book in fifteen libraries that were filled with 3000 thick books.

When she had turned ten,she gathered all her things and ran away.

She lived on her own for five years.Those five whole years were full of challenges.Because of her advanced knowledge,she had skipped all the grades she had missed and was already at college at the age of eleven.She was going for being a baker.She graduated after only a few months.Her knowledge was that advanced.She was amazingly talented.She was an absolute treasure.At the age of twelve,she was already very rich because of all the catering services that she had for the rich families that were fascinated by her amazing knowledge.When she was thirteen,she had found the most amazing things that man had created,anime,manga and,well,hot fictional boys.She live two years of her life watching anime and reading mangas such as Kuroshitsuji,Kaichou wa maid-sama,Kamisama Hajimemashita,Fairy Tail,HunterXHunter,Hetalia,OHSHC and other awesome animes.

And then everything changed when she decided to re-watch every single episode of Ouran Highschool Host Club.But who wouldn't right?

She got sucked in one of her favorite animes.

And her life changed quite greatly as she entered this new dimension.

She finds hot boys,a cross-dressing girl,a over-dramatic prince,a shadow king,a pair of devilish twins,a cute senior,a stoic hot senior,a country and her father...

What more surprises does this dimension got in stored for her?

======================================

Lilith was on her bed,in front of her laptop typing when Antonio sat next to her."What are you doing,princesa?"he asked her.She looked at him and smiled for a second then went back to typing."I was just making a story,papa."she smiled once again as she typed in the words 'Finally Rhey is in the dimension where she truly belongs and where she will find the happiness that she has been looking for...' .Antonio's eyes lit up and slightly bounced on the bed to show his joy and excitement."Oh!What story are you making?"he asked as if he was a child.Lilith sighed at her father's silliness."I'll tell you in the morning,papa.Let's go to sleep." Antonio and Lilith both yawned cutely.Antonio lightly kissed his daughter's forehead and left the room but not without saying Goodnight to his princess.

Lilith couldn't help but smile.She was happy that finally she would have a good night's rest...