I'll be a Hero

Next morning

Sonia: "Hiro, wake up."

Hiro:"*sleepy tone* just a couple of more minutes."

Sonia: "if you don't wake up now you won't get any breakfast."

Hiro: "Alright, alright, I'm up!"

Sonia: "Good. Now hurry and get dressed, or you'll be late for your first day at U.A."

Sonia leaves the room, and Hiro groggily gets out of bed to put on his school uniform.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hiro: "Hmm, not bad. This uniform actually suits me. It's a shame I have to wear this collar though. But hey, it's a small price to pay."

With his uniform neatly in place, Hiro gathers all his school supplies, including his old clothes, and heads to the dining room, where breakfast awaits.

Dining Room

Hiro: "Good morning, All Might."

All Might: "Good morning."

Hiro: "So, what culinary delights await us today, Sonia?"

Sonia: "Today, we have a mouthwatering treat in store: pancakes!"

Hiro: "Oh, it looks absolutely delectable! I can hardly contain my excitement

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hiro: "Oh, it looks absolutely delectable! I can hardly contain my excitement."

All Might: "You'd better hurry, Hiro. We'll be departing shortly."

Hiro: "Wait, you're accompanying me to school?"

All Might: "Indeed! As it happens, I am a teacher at U.A., so it's no trouble at all."

Hiro: "That's incredible! I can't believe I have the privilege of being escorted to school by a renowned hero like you."

Once they finished their breakfast, All Might and Hiro made their way to the garage. All Might swung open the large doors, unveiling a stunning sight: a vibrant blue and red supercar adorned with All Might's iconic visage.