"Now, let me take care of you, Kookie. We wouldn't want to keep you aroused for too long, right?" she was teasing me and I left her be, until she bit my earlobe. 

"Oh, you little," I couldn't hold back anymore. She had her fun, now let me have mine. 

But she escaped before I could pin her down on the bed. 

"Catch me, if you can," she let out a small laugh and disappeared. 

I sighted. Do you know how hard it is to move around when you are THIS "provoked". 

Luckly, after a few minutes I found her. Either she wasn't so good at hiding or she just didn't want to make it too hard for me, but I discovered her while she was back facing me. I carefully sneaked to her and whisper:"Found you."

She seemed a bit surprised and by my sudden appearance and stumbled in the dark, but I caught her tiny waist and pressed her hard on my chest. 

"Thank you," her voice seemed a bit shy. 

"I always have your back, baby," I said and kissed her. 

Our kiss was now full of passion, desire to feel each other filled the air. 
We wanted to taste each other, to breathe the same air and share the love we had for each other. We were always "fighting" for dominance and most of the time I won ( I wasn't called a Golden Maknae for nothing), but I always found myself being amused at her will to try and dominate me. 
She was like that with everything. She didn't give up easily. Not only did she work hard to achieve her dreams, she also had to give up so much to do so, yet she succeeded because of her persistence. 

"I love you, Lisa," I confessed to her for the tenth time that night. 

We made love on the bed, then on the floor and on the sofa. She was intoxicating and I just couldn't get enough of her. 

"Follow me," she said and I did. We then did it again on the kitchen counter without thinking much about how much our muscles were going to hurt the next day and how many bruises we will be having. 
We ended our few hour sessions in the bathtub with the bubbles covering our naked bodies. 

"Jungkook," she stated speaking without looking at me. 

"Yes, love?" I took her face in my hands and pulled her closer.

"Do you think that you'll get tired of me someday?" her insecurities suddenly popped out and made my heart shrink. 

"No, darling. I could never get tired of you. I might get tired of others, but never of you," I said softly and took her hands in mine. They weren't as small as you might think. This girl was different in everything, so even though her hands were bigger than the average, her fingers were long and slender and perfect when connected with mine. 

"I want to be by your side through the good and tough times, 
I want to be able to hug and kiss you whenever I want, I want to watch the stars with you and have a nice date with you. I want to spoil you, to make you laugh, to make you forget your worries, to make us forget how hard our love in fact is and how many obstacles are yet to come. But despite the hardships we went through and those who are yet to come, I believe that you are the one for me. That I want you now and I will always want you," I continued. 

I meant every word I said. She was the one, I was convinced. 

" You know... When I first saw you, I didn't know that you would mean this much to me, I didn't believe that I could love you this much and I couldn't even dream about you making me the happiest girl I could be. I appreciate you with every inch of my body and soul and I couldn't be more grateful to have you by my side. I know that there will always be some hardships when it comes to our relationship but I'm willing to fight for you. For us. So, have my back and I'll have yours," at the end of her speech she hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder. 

"I will always have your back, Lisa," I promised. 

But there's a point in people saying that promises are worse than lies. We make the other person believe our words, we make them hope for something we are not sure we can give.

-----------------------

OKAY FOLKS! Here's an update! I hope you enjoy this little, cute moments between Liskook cuz' we are about to get on the roller coaster AGAIN. 

Thank you all for reading, voting on this story and commenting! I hope you all stay healty and well. 

See ya! < 3