The ride to Hogwarts

Hello all, Yes this is a chapter. I've decided to continue the story in this book.

Harry had a great summer. the Potters didn't try to bother him once. Maybe they finally took the hint that he didn't want them in his life. Hermione spent a lot of time with Tom, turns out Potter and Dumbledore took her and hid her in the muggle world. could they sink any lower? kidnapping was very serious in the wizarding world, and kidnapping a heiress was almost unheard of. Harry had only been back in the wizarding world for a year and he was already hating the light side more and more. 

Draco and Harry had also spent alot of time together, along with Hermione, Dudley and Blaise and pansy. Daphne had been in France all summer so she couldn't spend time with them and Neville had been trapped at home all summer by the Lady Longbottom.

Harry smiled contently. They were all back together and were on their way to Hogwarts for their second year already. Hermione was of course returning as Hermione riddle. Now that was going to cause a stir in the staff. 

"What are you thinking about Harry?" Dudley asked as he threw a chocolate frog wrapper at his brother.

"How happy I am to be going back to school." harry smiled

Dudley was about to make a comment when the compartment door was thrown in and in strutted James Potter Jr. with his pet weasel.

"What do you want Potter?" Harry sighed. He knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

"Dad and mum were very upset when you didn't join us for the summer. I can't believe you actually choose to stay with those worthless muggles. Your almost as bad as the mudbloods you surround yourself with." James smirked as harry and his friends gasped. Harry was turning very angry.

"How dare you. You evil little cockroach!" Hermione said deathly calm

"You will pay for this." Neville said with all the air of confidence that was expected of a pureblood heir. it made Harry proud to see how far he had actually come in just a year.

"leave." Harry hissed quietly as he felt his magic burst in his anger. Potter and weasley were thrown out of the compartment and the door slammed shut and locked.

"Harry Are you alright?"Pansy asked carefully

"I'm fine. Who wants to play a game of chess." Harry asked pulling out his board 

The kids played and chatted until they got to Hogwarts, The fight with Potter forgotten until they got to the castle and saw Potter Sr. standing there glaring at them.