This went on for sometime until everyone had cut him. He was vaguely breathing, his breath very ragged.

"You gonna kill him off boss?" Wire asked.

"No. Now tell me, would you rather let the flies, maggots and birds feed on you for the rest of today and tonight. Or prefer us to dowse you in salts and chillies?"

Fear was written on his face since he thought he would just get killed now. He shook, tears streaming and mixed with blood. Tattered clothing adorned his body that was stained a dark crimson.

"N-no" he shook violently, still trying to escape.

"Okay then. Men, you decide what to do with him. Just make sure he dies slowly."

I walked down to my room and as soon as I opened the door (f/n) was nowhere to be seen. I went into panic mode.

"(F/n)?!? Where are you?" I looked around frantically.

"Haha, silly I'm here." She walked out of the bathroom clad in a towel. Her bump sticking out slightly. I smiled looking at her.

I walked towards her and wrapped her in my arms. She giggled and returned the embrace.

"I'm so glad you two are unharmed."

"I'm always unharmed since you always go berserk when protecting me." Leaning up she kissed me on the cheek. Gripping her thighs and hoisting her up, I was careful of how tight I held her to myself.

She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me into a deep and lustful kiss. My tongue slid into her mouth and she submitted to it, moaning quietly.

I pushed her up against the wall and started to grind our hips together. We detached our lips and I started to attack her neck.

"Is it okay to have sex? I don't want to hurt the baby or you."

"It's fine Kid." I nodded and lay her down on the bed. I removed the towel from her body and stripped myself whilst staring at her. I got back on top of her and positioned myself at her core.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Are you?" She smirked.

I thrust into her at once. Her back arched and a breathless moan left her body. I smirked at her reaction. (F/n) looked at me and smirked back, clamping her walls tight around me.

An animalistic growl left me at the feeling. My forearms placed next to her head to cage her in and stable myself. I started to thrust and her legs wrapped around me whilst haler hands flew to my hair.

(F/n)'s nails dig into my scalp and she tugged on my hair every now and then. I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"Kid~ You're so big~!" She breathlessly spoke into my ear, having to sometimes pause her sentence to moan.

"And you're so tight baby girl." I groaned back.

I picked up my pace even more felling myself grow closer to my own orgasm. I brought my flesh hand down to play with her clit.

Her back arched further and her walls throbbed around me as she came undone beneath me. Her legs shaking slightly and my name leaving her lips in a scream.

With her pussy pulsating around me I came inside her. Her name leaving my lips in a low moan. I pulled out and rolled over.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No... it was amazing." She winked.

We were facing each other and her flushed face made me smile. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"Go to sleep kitten. You need rest."

She smiled and nodded, cuddling up to me with her left hand on my chest and her left leg between mine.

"I love you Kid."

"I love you kitty."

My metallic arms wrapped around her frame, pulling her a bit closer and my right hand rested above hers.

~~~~~

"(D/n)! Where are you? I give up!" I heard Killer yell out to my daughter. Giggling followed his statement and a little girl with fiery locks jumped onto her uncles back.

"You suck at this game uncle K." My daughter spoke.

"No, you're just too good." She smiled and hugged him tighter than what she previously was.

"(D/n), come here angel." I called out to her. She turned to me and bolted towards me.

I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder. She held onto my hair to keep her stable whilst I also held onto her legs.

"Yes daddy?" She asked.

"It's your fourth birthday soon, what would you like?"

"Can we visit a winter island again?" She had so much joy in her voice.

"Sure. Anything my little girl wants." (D/n) squealed with joy and kicked her little legs a few times.

"Uncle Killer. Can you make me blades like yours?" Killer chuckled at my daughter.

"Sorry bubs, but I think it's safer for you to wait until you're older."

Just then I felt arms wrap around my torso. I relaxed when I realised it's my wife.

"Kid, I want another." I turned to (f/n) and smirked.

"When do we get started?" I asked taking (d/n) off my shoulders and passing her to Killer. I grabbed onto (f/n)'s waist and pulled her closer.

"Whenever you're ready." I smirked once more. Mischief gleamed in her eyes.

I lead her back to our cabin. I'm so glad that (f/n) became my wife and gave me a child to carry my name.

"Thank you."

"For what?" (F/n) asked confused.

"For letting me love you and for giving me happiness I thought I wouldn't ever get." She just smiled at me.