Sanji x Reader

A/N~ this chapter only include oral sex and fingering, and can some of you pm or comment certain ideas about kinks or whatnot you'd like to see. This is in no way asking for requests on characters though.

(F/n)'s Pov

"Sanji I was wondering if you'd be able to teach me how to make a really nice cake like you do?" I asked, leaning further back into his warm embrace.

We had been together for a few months now, never taking our relationship further then simple kissing or small intimate touches.

Sanji placed a kiss to the back of my head before answering, "Hmm? Yeah I can show you darling." His hug tightened slightly before leading me toward the kitchen.

Sanji instructed me to sit as he got all the necessary equipment and ingredients out. We switched places once he had and he slowly told me each step in making a 'perfect' chocolate cake.

"See, it's not so hard is it? In no time you'll be one of the best sweets chefs in the world." Sanji smiled as he hugged me.

"Sanji can you tell me if it tastes good enough?"

"That's raw batter, I don't want to get sick because then who would do the cooking." He laughed before having a taste anyway.

I watched his face as he tried it, not getting any sign of like or dislike for the mixture.

"It's nice my love, try it." Sanji lifted a little to my lips with his finger, leaning in I licked it off whilst looking at him.

"Don't make that face." Sanji groaned, pulling his hand away to cage me between the counter and himself.

"W-what face? I'm sorry." I looked away, slightly disheartened by his tone of voice.

"It's nothing to be sorry about darling, it just got me excited to say the least." His voice was soft and now it was his turn to look down.

I followed his gaze, realisation slowly sinking in when I saw what he meant my excited, "oh, that's um, that's fine."

"No it's not because all I want to do is lick that batter off of your chest and thighs but know I shouldn't push your boundaries!"

Sanji's sudden proclamation made me grab his face and kiss him, pulling him in so close I could feel every inch of his toned body and very hard appendage.

"Fuck.." Sanji mumbled against my lips, hurriedly pulling my shirt off my body followed by tugging my pants down as I undid his tie and pulled off his suit jacket. He then proceeded to pull off his shirt and start to undo his belt and pants.

When we pulled apart Sanji stared for a moment, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs before hoisting me up onto the counter. Grabbing the bowl full of batter he slowly put some over what was showing of my bra clad chest and some more high on my inner thighs.

He leaned down, spreading my legs and started to lap at the mess on my thighs not once tearing his eyes away from my own. I held onto the counter with my right hand and held onto his locks with my other.

His hands caressed my body as he got closer to my core only for him to tease and leave a trail of kisses up my abdomen to my chest to give it the same treatment as below.

His hands trailed higher, hooking into my underwear and pulling them down as he licked everything off, leaving some hickeys as he pleases.

Sanji finally let his right hand wonder to my soaking core, rubbing his fingers up and down my slit.

"So damn wet, let me have a quick taste."

With that said he ducked down once again and spread my lips apart before licking from my hole to my clit. His tongue felt amazing as he continued to lick and suck on my clit.

His left hand hoisting my leg over his shoulder and the other playing my entrance. His finger easing in steadily before curling upwards, making me squeeze around him.

"Sanji~ m-more please"

He hummed in response, adding another finger inside, the pleasure so overwhelming  as I gripped his hair with one hand and steadying myself with the other.

I pushed his face further into my core whilst grinding my hips into him, chasing my quick approaching orgasm. Moans and whimpers left my mouth as Sanji kept up his sultry ministrations.

"S-so close Sanji!" I squealed as he hummed against me, tipping me over the edge and slowly he ceased licking me, pumping his fingers a few more times before stopping completely.

"You taste so fucking good," he growled, licking his finger clean. "I could never get enough of you."

I just sat there panting as he smirked down at me, rubbing my sides with his hands and leaning in for a chaste kiss.

"Now let's finish this cake." He stated as if nothing had happened after helping me clean off and dress myself.

We quickly put the batter into a tin before turning on the oven. Sanji checked the time and stated how long it would take before it would be ready.

"Come here." Sanji spoke, beckoning me over with his finger.

He pulled me up against him, turning me to face away from him and then pressing himself firmly against my ass.

"You made this happen, I think it's time you fix it. We have plenty of time so get to work my pretty little minx." He whispered into my ear as he slightly gripped my neck whilst grinding his erection into me.

I nodded, too flustered to speak. I turned around and knelt before him, undoing his pants and freeing his cock from its confinement.

"Go on." He urged, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pushing me slightly towards his tip.

I grabbed the base before stroking him a couple of times, some pre-cum leaking from the tip helping my movements. Soon enough I took him into my mouth slowly sucking and licking the tip until I was confident to take more.

His small grunted and groans of my name urged me to take as much of him as I could, slightly gagging as I reached halfway down his incredible length.

"Fuck... k-keep going." Sanji groaned as he started to buck his hips slightly, forcing more to go down my throat.

As I sucked his dick I could feel myself getting aroused once again and pumped his base with one hand whilst my other reached down my body, slipping into my pants and panties.

I moaned around him as I played with myself, switching between circling my clit and dipping my finger into myself.

"Tch, so filthy you are- fuck, getting off to sucking my cock." Sanji moaned and took my hand away from his cock before holding my head still and just thrusting into my mouth, using me as he pleases.

"G-gonna cum."

His hips started stuttering as I continued to take more of him than I thought, gagging slightly around him as tears run down my face. I continued to play with myself trying to release when he does.

Both my hands working on fingering myself and playing with my clit. I couldn't help but moan as he fucked my mouth, saliva dribbling down my chin from his harshness.

"(F/n)!" Sanji moaned as he stilled, coming down my throat before stepping back and pulling me up to stand, wrapping one arm around my waist as his other went into my pants, helping me chase my high quicker.

"S-Sanji!" I called his name once again as I came for the second time. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss, our tongues exploring one another.

"I didn't think this was how today would go." He spoke, wiping away the tear streaks on my face, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.