"If he didn't fuck you then he'd walk out all embarrassed and sleep somewhere else thinking you did it as a dare or some shit."

"Oh."

"Whatever I don't fucking know!" Kid started to get angry.

"Captain it's fine. I'll consider your advice but I'm just to shy to do that is all."

"Do you have any of that lacy shit? Or do we have to wait for the next island?" Kid asked.

"Wait for the next island."

"I'm shocked. Anyway you need that lacy shit that barely covers any of your body, he likes that kinky shit. He also might tie you up."

"W-what?" My face probably was completely red by now.

"I know what he's into so I'll help you pick out something I know he'll like, and a bonus for me is that I'll get to see you in those outfits." Kid smirked looking at my exposed cleavage.

"You're a disgusting fucking perv! You do know that right?" I covered my chest.

"I do know." He licked his lips, now looking straight into my eyes.

I glared at him and he just chuckled, obviously he was amused by all of this. Killer walked out with a few bowls and plates and placed them on the table along with knives and forks.

"Heat help me grab all the food."

Heat nodded and followed the first mate. In only a few minutes all the food was fished out and we all dig in. It's not everyday I get to eat food Killer made himself.

"Thanks Killer, it's really good" I smiled at him as I spoke.

"That's not the only thi-uff, you bitch" Kid grunted as I kicked him, interrupting his sentence.

"I'm glad you like the dish, mouse."

I honestly have no idea where they come up with these nicknames, I mean Heat and Wire at least use my actual nickname.

~~~~~

"Island ahead!" Yelled the person on lookout duty.

I started to get nervous, I like being able to set foot on land, but having to go to a shop and get sexy clothes that Kid deceives was getting me anxious.

"Shrimp! We gotta get you some new clothes don't we?" Kid looked down at me and grinned wickedly.

Everyone except Heat and Wire looked at us weirdly, Killer held a questioning gaze.

By the time we docked I had my bag of berries and tried to sneak off the ship without Kid. As I stepped foot onto the island Kid jumped down next to me.

"Were you trying to sneak off shrimp?" Kid smirked at me.

"But of course." I groaned.

"C'mon, we gotta get you looking sexy for Killer."

We headed off towards a sex shop and as we walked in the greeting we got from the woman working there made us feel awkward.

"Hi! You guys looking to spice up your relationship with some new outfits or toys maybe?"

"Umm, we aren't a couple." I mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry. Well then, what are you looking for?" She asked.

"I-umm."

"She wants some sexy shit to seduce a fellow crew mate she wants to fuck." Kid spoke over me.

"Do you want lace, net stocking, or what is your style?"

"We'll go with lace for her."

"Okay, come this way."