"Now you're all here, I got something to ask Marco and Thatch before we start eating." Pops spoke clearly.

"What is it you want to ask us?" Thatch politely asks.

"Are you boys swinging the other way? Is that why ya haven't each found a woman?"

Ace started to laugh, Luffy was puzzled, Sabo and I sat snickering whereas Thatch and Marco were both mortified.

"Well, I didn't want to say it like this but I wanted to announce that I've finally found a woman" Marco spoke, he was still very red in the face.

"Good on ya my boy, now what about you hmm?" Pops' undivided attention was now on Thatch.

"I-I'm not into men, I've been trying to look for a woman, but they only want me for my body or money."

"Sounds like you should go for men then... hahahaha" Ace spoke trying to sound serious but he once again went into a gut of laughter banging his hand in the table.

"I'm confused." Luffy spoke with his pinky finger up his nose and his head tilted to the side.

"Don't worry Luffy. And for you Thatch, you will find a really nice girl who loves you for you" I spoke palming his shoulder to cheer him up a bit.

"Well that's sorted, now (f/n) you get what you want first then you animals can scavenge for yourselves." As Pops said this it made the boys groan.

I didn't complain though, it was nice being able to actually get some food on my plate without having to fight for it. As I was finished getting what I wanted I sat down and nodded, as in saying 'go ahead.'

They all waited for their father first, knowing better than to just dive into the food making a total mess. Pops got his massive amount then it was an all out war for who got what.

Naturally I always get extra so I can just give Sabo his favourite without him having to fight tooth and nail for it. As I've put it on his plate Luffy tried to reach over and grab it but his hand was quick to get stabbed with a fork by Sabo.

I can say that having dinner in the Newgate house is never dull. Nor is it any other time. 

As we've all finished Pops spoke up, "Next weekend the house will be left to Sabo and (f/n) only since the boys and I are going to visit Red Hair."

Sabo blushed and nodded, keeping his head down as to hide his blush. I nodded as well also blushing.

~~~~~

As I've walked in the Newgate residence it was so quiet. Probably because only Sabo and I are here. I go straight to our shared room and notice he's not there but the bathroom across from us has it's light on, meaning he's in there.

I knocked on the door hearing water stop running and footsteps come closer to the door. Low and behold was Sabo clad in only a towel. I stared at his muscles until he cleared his throat.

"Is everything okay?" He asked kindly.

"Y-yea, just letting you know I'm back. Do you mind if I join? I would like a bath with you." I had an ulterior motive behind wanting to join.

"Sure, let me just get the temperature adjusted and you go get what you want." He smiled, oblivious as to what I am going to try.

I grabbed my towel and some fresh clothes, placing them on the bathroom counter space. The door was shut and locked for privacy reasons. We may be alone but never to cautious.

He unwrapped his towel and placed it on the towel rack and I got undressed. I also placed my towel on the towel rack. I walked over to him and sat down with my back to his chest.