Zoro x Reader

Beginne am Anfang

I nodded and he lay down near the railing, "over here is best, you can grip the railing if you wish."

"Okay."

I walked over to him and before I could take of my bottoms he grabbed me and positioned me to sit over his face. Moving my bikini to the side he quickly got to work. Brining his left hand to the mix he started to fiercely thrust two fingers.

"You know, your were a fucking mess down here before I started, and it's just getting better by the second from my view" he said looking at my face which is scrunched in pleasure.

"Zoro, f-fuck, more please~ ahhh" I moaned gripping his hair with one hand and holding the ship railing with the other. Complying he added another finger and his tongue joined the mix once again.

At this point I didn't care if a member of the crew saw, I was not going to let someone ruin this blissful moment, they can stare for all I care right now.

Starting to grind against his face his right hand gripped my ass tightly, forcing me to go further down on him. By now he's added another finger, it feels as if he's gonna try and force his whole hand in right now, which I honestly wouldn't object to as of now.

"Zoro~ Zoro~ Yes~ Oh Zoro~" I moan still grinding on his face with his tongue still working on my clit and his fingers still rubbing and thrusting.

"I'm close~ don't stop~" at these words he goes so much faster than I thought was possible. Clenching around his appendages I cum around them. Zoro removes his finger and adjusts me so he can fully access my now fully dripping pussy.

Licking up all my juices, he then puts my bikini back in place and proceeds to lick my fluids off his fingers, one by one, staring me straight in the eyes with such an innocent look.

I blush looking away from him. "You are definitely the best thing to eat and you taste so sweet." He then kisses me asking for entrance immediately.

I allow him access and I taste myself from his tongue, it's not the worst but it's definitely not something I'd like to taste everyday.

"So now that you guys have finished your activities, lunch is ready" Sanji said, seemingly coming out of nowhere. I looked at him and he had a stream of blood coming from his nose. I go to stand but Zoro holds me down.

"How do you feel dartbrow, that I get (f/n) all to myself? And if I catch you flirting with her I will cut you in two" Zoro warns.

"Oh piss off mosshead, she only let you eat her out, that doesn't seal the deal that you are officially dating."

"Then listen to my next words closely," Zoro then faced me "will you be my girl (f/n)? Will you stay by my side and let me help you accomplish your dream and will you stay by me when I'm the greatest swordsman?"

I nodded, "of course Zoro, I-I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'll fucking kill you marimo, why do you insist on taking away such a lovely lady and having her to yourself bastard."

"Go cry to Nami or Robin, you still have them to flirt with, you'll be fine without flirting with what's mine." With that said, Zoro got up and kept me in his arms. Walking off to the kitchen with a fuming cook in tow.

"You're gonna be possessive, aren't you?" I asked. Zoro just nodding in response. No more words were exchanged until we reached the kitchen. Surprisingly no one had started eating, even Luffy.

"OW, have much fun guys?" Franky asked.

"Next time do it in one of your rooms" Nami said irritated.

"Congratulations swordsman and (f/n)" Robin said happily.

"I didn't think that you, (f/n), would actually do something like that on deck" Usopp said a bit shocked.

Poor Chopper looks to terrified to eat, staring anywhere but us. I felt a bit sorry for the young reindeer.

"Yohoho, might I say it was a bold move for those type of activities to happen in the open."

"I don't get it, why was (f/n) sitting on Zoro's face? Was she trying to suffocate him?" Luffy questions with a confused look on his face.

"It's nothing Luffy, now everyone sit down and eat before the food goes cold." Sanji intercepted.

~~~~~

It's been a month of Zoro and I dating and he seriously touches me whenever he gets the chance. Be it when we're eating, trying to sleep, bathing or just anytime in general. But it's only been with his hands or mouth. I feel bad since I haven't done anything to him but he says he's fine.

Think of the devil, "Hey baby~ what ya reading?" He asks as he sits on the bed next to me. I show him the book and go to continue reading but as always I'm stopped.

He sat behind me with his legs on either side of my own and his right hand started to travel down my stomach. I closed the book and placed it on the bedside table, relaxing into Zoro's firm chest.

His hand then reached into my pants and panties and he started to play with me. "Mmm, Zoro, how about I pleasure you this time?"

"No" he growled.

"Why not?" I whined.

"I'm fine with just this, my hand on your pussy, feeling you become wet, and hearing your beautiful moans. But if you wanna suck my dick, you can do that tomorrow. Sound good?" As he said the last word he added pressure to my clit.

"Mhmmm~" I half hummed half moaned. He made me lay down, without removing his hand and pulled my pants down. Leaving my panties on though, it seems he has a thing with leaving them on me.

Taking his hand out, he moved in between my legs he went to spread them apart but instead I sat up and started to remove my underwear. "Don't want them on you this time huh?"

I shook my head, "not this time" and fully took them off. Once they were thrown off the bed a lay back down and spread my legs for him. My pussy on full display to him.

"I will never get tired of seeing you glisten with your legs spread for me."

Right after those words left his mouth he plunged his tongue into me. Moan after moan left my mouth, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and moved a hand to play with my clit. He added so much pressure it was pure pleasure at its finest especially with his tongue going at such an erratic pace.

I couldn't even moan, I was lost in the pleasure he was giving me. This was different from all the other times yet the same. The knot I've gotten so familiar with started to twist to an unbearable state, I gripped his hair with both hands and released my fluids onto him, except this time it was different.

Zoro moves his hands and licked up all my juices, then licked his lips, wiping off what he couldn't get with his tongue. "Baby, you should do that more often, except next time warn me and I'm going to catch up every juice you squirt in my mouth" Zoro stated.