Final Chapter

I finished the book I was reading and fell asleep. When I woke up mom and dad were making breakfast and laughing. I asked what they are laughing about and they said nothing. I laughed but was suspicious. I think they are planning a surprise party for me. They also said that I was going into work with them.

When we arrived mom and dad walked in first and told me to wait a second. I knew what they were doing but played dumb. After about a minute of me standing outside dad opened the door and said I could come in. I walked into the office "SURPRISE!!" I literally jumped but laughed when I realized all of them were wearing rainbow party hats. Mom gave me a hat and led me to the table where we had pizza and cake. It was an amazing day. I got a few books, a few new clothes, some money, and other things. Olivia and Sam got me a frog sitting in a wheel barrow drinking tea and I couldn't love it more.

We got home and ate dinner, which was chicken alfredo pasta. We watched some tv and lked and spent time together. It was about 1 am when we went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and we go shopping. I got a few new poster and CDs. I got some new clothes and a new pair of pink converse. I really love my family.